The dazzling old eyes bloomed with eye-catching light, staring at He Changning's belly, just like seeing the He family develop and grow talented, and once again become the glorious sight of the famous celebrities, why not please him Crazy while yearning.

Father He shivered with excitement in his voice, "Changning, you, are you pregnant with twins?"

Didn't ask if you were pregnant? Didn't ask why you were pregnant? Just ask, you are pregnant with twins, so you can see what kind of enthusiasm and aspirations he has for the twins.

He Changning then turned his head to look at the frantic grandfather He. He asked politely and politely, but his voice was full of alienation and disdain. "Who are these two?"

It was like a pot of ice water that poured Father He from head to foot from a state of frenzy, "Changning, I'm your grandfather!"

He Changning said rationally, "Sorry, this old gentleman, I'm afraid you are mistaken. My mother is an orphan, so I don't have a grandmother's family."

Father He hurriedly explained, "It's not like that, boy. Listen to me, I'm your grandfather, I'm your close grandfather."

He Changning was surprised. "Oh! Really?" It seemed like thinking again, "But my mother told me that she is an orphan, fatherless and motherless, and no relatives, so the old gentleman said you are mine Grandpa, where does this come from? Does it mean that my mother is homeless? Or is there any reason why she would rather give up her status and leave? "At the end, the tone of the voice was so cold.

He Mingfan clenched his lips tightly, He Changning didn't question harshly, but the gentle tone seemed to be the sharpest knife in his heart. At that time, everyone in the He family knew that the only victim was the only girl in the He family. The prosperity of the family required a girl to bear it. The men in the He family have not come to this share. Today, Cheeky to rob his sister's grandson, his only trace of self-esteem is being condemned by morality and conscience.

Father He blushed, but in order to get these two children, he has left his dignity behind you, "Changning, listen to me, your mother 's grandfather is sorry, these years grandpa is also condemning himself The grandfather was sorry for your mother, but the grandfather has never forgotten your mother and son, so the grandfather came here today to compensate you. "

He Changning sneered, "I have never forgotten, but just stand by and watch?"

Father He hurriedly explained, "It's not like this, grandpa is old, there are many people and things in the family, you are not upset, some of your cousins ​​only know about eating, drinking, and playing all day, all things must be grandpa Handle it yourself, so it is unavoidable to take care of you and your mother, but your grandfather really treats you as a family, otherwise how can you allow you to follow the surname? "

The smile in He Changning's eyes completely receded. "The old man makes no sense, my surname He is because my mother's surname has nothing to do with your He family and does not require your permission."

Mr. He was a little anxious, "How can you talk like this in Changning, your mother's surname is from the He family. If there is no He family, where is your mother's last name?"

"I think my mother would prefer not to have this last name, otherwise she would not tell me that she is an orphan and has no parents, would you say yes?"

Father He stared, "You ???"

He Mingfan faced bitterly, "Changning, can't I really forgive the past?"

He Changning smiled suddenly, "The people in the He family are really generous and kind. I'm sorry and I want to obliterate everything I have done. How can there be such a cheap thing in this world?"