Kissing her lover's forehead gently, Shang Yushang gently stroked her lover's belly, "Relax, your baby's husband wants to support him unconditionally, it's all up to you."

He Changning looked at the man who petted him with amusement. "You're not afraid that one day I will be in a good mood to turn you into a poor man?"

"It doesn't matter, my wife will support me."

"You guy," He Changning poked his head lightly. "When did you learn to be so poor?"

"My wife is happy, everything is right."

"You are poor, go ahead."

Shang Yushang waited for the good wife to lie down and rest, and ordered the old eight and nine to be on the side, and when he was out of the room, he asked Xiao sixty-three to keep the room door, and then slowly walked downstairs.

He Junsheng, who had already drank two cups of tea, was a little impatient. "It's really impressive. This kind of hospitality is really daunting."

As soon as the words fell, a cold and domineering voice sounded immediately. "If you don't invite yourself, you can pick and choose. The education of the He family is really impressive." Shang Yushang said as he walked slowly.

The gossip behind him was also heard on the spot and relentlessly counterattacked, He Junsheng was ashamed of himself.

He Mingfan coughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry Mr. Shang, Jun Sheng is young and ignorant, please forgive me."

Shang Yushang sat elegantly on the sofa and said with no expression, "It doesn't matter, the quality education of big families is always flawed, and it is difficult to vary from person to person."

Being ruthlessly slapped again, He Mingfan had to close his mouth.

Father He frowned, and his son and grandson were run. There is nothing to say. This Shang Yushang is really a tricky figure. "Yu Shang, we are here today to see Changning."

Shang Yushang said with a cold face, "Mr. He, when I was in the old house, I thought I had made it clear. Changning was uncomfortable and could not see the guests. I wonder why Mr. He insisted on seeing Changning. There must always be This is the reason for the past, so that uncomfortable people come down to see people. "

Mr. He suppressed the vigorous anger, "I am alive and lived one day and one day less. I do n't have any regrets when I go there. I want to see the only child of my daughter. I do n't know if this is acceptable?

Shang Yu was still unmoved. "Mr. He's spirit of Longma is a longevity, and he will not leave easily. Mr. Lao is assured."

The corner of Mr. He's mouth twitched, and he was angry and hated at Shang Yushang, who became a fortune teller at that moment, "Yu Shang joked, my body is not as good as your grandmother, she is the younger and the younger I am. I am afraid that time is running out, will Yu Shang still stop Changning from seeing me? "

Shang Yushang sneered, already cursing himself for a short life to put pressure on him, it seems that there is really no bottom line, "Mr. He old said this, but he has broken me, and his inner body is uncomfortable. However, Grandpa He is my grandpa's best friend. It is appropriate for the younger to see each other, but Changning has just fallen asleep. I'm afraid I can't get up for a while. I hope the old man will forgive me.

He Junsheng, who was ashamed and lost to his family, was holding his breath, and heard Shang Yushang said that he wanted them to be respected and noble, and waited for He Changning to wake up before seeing them. The big shelf is just a man who is married. We He Jiazhen came to see him and gave him a big face. If it was not the aunt 's child, he would see a boyfriend He who had not seen anyone. I was afraid of staining my eyes, and dared to wait for us to say so, I really do n't know the heights. "

The sigh of sorrow of Shang Yushang was oppressed towards He Junsheng instantly, and his cold eyes were wrapped in frosty arrows and fired at He Junsheng like a millennium cold pool.

He Junsheng immediately trembled and lowered his head, trying to hide himself behind his uncle.

The affected He Mingfan swallowed a little saliva from the dry mouth, and looked at his father for help.

Father He frowned, and he didn't expect this thoughtless grandson to suddenly say such a thing.

Shang Yushang drank softly, "Come." The voice was full of trembling coldness.

The boss flashed in the living room and yelled respectfully, "Master."

Shang Yushang stared at He Junsheng with cold eyes, "throw him out, and dare to approach the villa within 100 meters, and kill." Like Shang Wangshang, who killed and killed the powerful king in his palm Ni looked at He Junsheng's frightened counseling.

He Junsheng was terrified, with a cold spine on his back, and in the eyes of Shang Yushang himself, Master He 's life was like a cricket arbitrarily trampled on. He is such a person who is capable of confrontation.

The boss waved, and the few people who came in grabbed He Junsheng effortlessly as if he was holding a weak chicken. He Junsheng had no chance to ask for help, and was gagged.