He Junsheng was not convinced, "I'm still his cousin, then I have the right to make decisions for him."

Shang Yushang looked at He Junsheng like an idiot, "Where is the cousin from the inner son's family?"

He Junsheng was flushed with anger. "Shang Yushang, don't go too far. No matter how you deny, He Changning is always surnamed He. It is an indisputable fact that he is my aunt's son. It is not because you say nothing without it. "

Shang Yu was dismissive, "So what? What is the relationship between my mother-in-law and the He family? Presumably you don't know, or it is better to be less involved."

He Jun's angry Qiqiao smoked, "You ?? You are ridiculous, how do you know that he does not want to see us? Maybe he would like to recognize us?"

Shang Yushang sneered, "Mr. He is really naive, and people like Mr. He are not so magnanimous now."

He Junsheng was a bit frustrated before he came over. Shang Yushang scolded the idiot, and his head was smoking with anger. He didn't have much thought at all. This time he was completely angered. "Shang Yushang, what's so great about you? No What do you think about a business? Do n't forget that at any time He Changning is surnamed He, who is our He family. You are at best his man. Without you, the He family can still find a better man for him. , To the man who bowed his ears to the He family, you are less self-righteous, in the eyes of the He family, you are nothing. "

Shang Yushang dared to breathe out, "He Junsheng, you are not brave enough to dare to think of my lover. I'd like to see how good you are that can take Changning away from me."

Staring at Shang Yushang's deep cold eyes, He Junsheng turned back to his spirits and realized what arrogant words he had said. The momentum was instantly overwhelmed by Shang Yushang. Without his previous pride, his eyes were dodging and he was afraid to look directly at Shang. Yu Shang, "I, I didn't make He Changning's idea. I just said, he is from the He family."

"Who tells you that the surname He must be your He family? You can tell me clearly that Changning is the owner of my business. Put away your wretched thoughts and dare to make Changning's idea again. Lao Tzu wastes you." Shang Yu Shang's voice was cold, and his back was stiff.

He Junsheng shrank his head and didn't dare to say a word. In the face of Shang Yushang's eyes, he timidly wanted to find a place to drill in.

Father He deliberately indulged He Junsheng against Shang Yushang, but he did not expect that He Junsheng was so useless. Not only did he not overwhelm Shang Yushang, but he was afraid to speak intimidated by him. By the way, Shang Yushang warned him. Unable to hang, he glared at He Junsheng angrily, "Yu Shang's words are too much. Changning is the only child of his daughter, and the He family has the responsibility to take care of him."

"As the old man said, the grievances of the previous generation do not need to be known to our juniors. The truth of the matter is no longer important. Changning is doing well now. I don't want anyone to disturb him, and who the business wants to protect will naturally say and do. Arrive. "Turning his gaze to the old lady," Grandma, you take care of the guests, I'll go back and take care of Changning. "

After speaking, regardless of the differences in the eyes of everyone, all the way out of the old house home.

☆, the truth of the year

Shang Yushang shook his hands and left, leaving everyone with big eyes and small eyes.

Father He had a sore expression on his face. "Brother and sister, I do n't say much about things that year, this time I want to visit my brother and sister, and then come to see my grandson. Since our two families are already married, I hope my brother Can persuade Shang, let our grandchildren meet, even if it is my wish. Hey, I am old, I do n't have much time to live, I do n't want to have any regrets before I die, I hope my siblings will be perfect, and see you later. It 's okay for Brother Shang to tell him that it 's the peace of mind that my younger sister let me go. This is the kindness of my younger sister to the He family, which will be remembered by future generations. "

Mrs. Shang said with a smile, "Brother is serious, I don't dare to be. Yu Shang maintains Changning, please also be considerate of the brother. After all, their husband and wife are very deep. Yu Shang doesn't want Changning to be harmed in any way. I think my brother is understandable. As for wanting to meet Changning, this is not difficult. As long as you make clear what happened then, no matter who is right or wrong, give the child an explanation, no matter how big the misunderstanding can be resolved, you say? ? "

Mr. He had a somber face. He did not expect that the merchant, especially Shang Yushang, had such a strong attitude. He did not expect that the merchants would care so much about Changning. In particular, Shang Yushang did not leak the water dripping from He Changning, even he himself. Didn't come to see him before. As for the events of that year, He Changning could not be known by any means. If he was known, let alone seeing the previous one, he was very face-giving.

It is not impossible to make up a lie to deceive He Changning, but Shang Yushang 's IQ is a headache, and the story making is a little worse. It will become a leaky joke if he can't stand the scrutiny, and it will be more difficult to end it. If you don't recognize He Changning, you won't say it, and you will offend the business. It is not cost-effective to put the cart before the horse.

I don't know how to proceed for the time being, and Father He took his son and grandson to leave the business.

In the study room of Mrs. Shang, the mother and son sat opposite to each other. "Do you have anything to ask about the national chapter?" The old lady smiled and looked at the son who followed.

Shang Guozhang smiled and looked at his age-old but energetic mother, "Mom, are you hiding something from Yu Shang? Is it right now?