He believed deeply in the legend about the Son, because the Gu family only thrived by raising the Son. The He family has a tendency to fail since he took over. Although he has changed this fact throughout his life, he still can't lose the gear of fate. The only hope that the children of He Changning can change the fate of the He family, saying that he is ridiculous. How whimsical it is to pin a family's prosperity on a small child, saying that for the sake of the He family, he betrayed his daughter and looked at the grandson's life unsatisfactorily. He has his responsibility, and he has his insistence. So even if he sacrifices everyone, he must keep the He family. This is his obsession, extreme and stubborn obsession.

After a long time, the old man opened his eyes and said, "He will meet me."

At that time, the Gu family did not know anything about it. He was allowed to live outside He Changning for so many years. All he wanted was to see if he could give birth to the Holy Ghost. Now Shang Yushang kept He Changning in a tight air. Gu family You may also guess something, so you will definitely try to contact He Changning, so you must not let the Gu family recognize He Changning first. In addition, you can use the attitude of the Gu family to He Changning to influence the hatred of He Changning against the He family. The child can forgive the merger and recognize the He family, then all the other discussions. I heard that the child is a very kind child. If he can take advantage of his kindness, he will do more with less.

In front of the huge panoramic floor-to-ceiling window, a big figure stood there, overlooking the world like a statue.

The door of the room was knocked softly, and the man's low voice sounded, "Come in."

A tall white man stopped broadcasting and walked in, speaking pure Chinese, "Boss, there is news."

The man didn't look back, "said."

The Caucasian man reverently said, "The He family has sent someone to contact, but was stopped by the president of Shang. They did not see anyone. In addition, there is news that the old He family will go to see Mrs. Shang personally."

"When?"

"Two days later."

The man was lost in thought. When the white Ain thought the boss would not speak anymore, the man ordered, "Book a return flight ticket tomorrow."

Ain said respectfully, "Yes, boss." Then he retired quietly.

The man continued to look at the scenery outside the window, but was thinking about what happened more than twenty years ago. The girl who had a few faces still had some impressions. He was beautiful and gentle, but in his bones he was a very principled person. Otherwise, I would not have decided to sever the relationship and left when I learned that my father was treating her like that.

I still remember what happened that night. The younger brother who should have been there fled because he opposed the family's marriage that he arranged. The younger brother has always been favored. No matter what the calamity is, the family will choose to tolerate him unconditionally. , And he can only be a messer to clean up his mess, that night is the same, the brother should have been there, but because of fleeing, he was married, he was given medicine by his father and sent to that place, and that An innocent girl has a relationship.

After that night, he could no longer bear the attitude of his parents towards him and his younger brother. From then on, he deliberately worked step by step until he completely grasped the entire Gu family, but he still missed the opportunity to recognize with his children so much that A drag until now.

He pays attention to what he fights, but he will never let them succeed. The child already has the life he wants, and his partner loves him as life, so even if he misses him so much, he can't bear it. You can't bother to live, but the He family has already followed the child, so his biological father will not sit idly by. He will never allow anyone who is not important to disturb the child's life.