On the other hand Taehyung was inside his mansion, checking the aisle, the reception area, and the food, tasting it himself making sure no one put something dangerous in it.

He also went to check on Namjoon and Yoongi, and see how's everything going. After checking everything and making sure it's safe, he texted Jin where they at.

After receiving a text from Seokjin saying they're 30 minutes away, Taehyung hurried and told everyone to get ready.

And 30 minutes later, they finally arrived. Seokjin and Jimin guided Jungkook whom has a blindfold right now.

Jungkook on the other hand was really confused, it was all quiet, only them walking can be heard.

After o few minutes of walking up the stairs, they finally stoped. Seokjin took out his blindfold, and as he did that Jungkook's eyes widen.

Jk: hyung....what's this?

Sj: congratulations kookie...

And with that Jimin gave him a bouquet of white roses, and Seokjin put on a vail on his head.

Jungkook's eyes were full of tears bluring his vision. He couldn't believe it, today, he's going to get married. His heart was thumping so fast, and he can't stop smiling as tears of joy falling down his face. He faced the stairs and took a deep breath as he started walking down.

(Please play "thousand years")

As he walked down the stairs, he couldn't stop thinking about everything he's gone through.

He didn't know he would end up getting married to man with not just words. But a man whom always fulfill his promises.

And as he walked further down, there he saw him. The man whom made him felt loved, cherished and worth it of anything.

They made eye contact as tears were evident in their eyes. They both can see how I love they were with each other.

The room felt like empty, it's just them. Their own world. It seems that they couldn't hear others but each other's loud and faint heartbeats. Taehyung couldn't be more happier.

And finally, he arrived, infront of him. Infront of his home, his sanctuary, and his forever.

T: hi love...I don't know where to start....this is....I have nothing to say than I love you...you made my life so beautiful....I'm glad we didn't waste all those colors and still keeps on making art till this day, and I hope it'll be the same but even brighter in the feature....I hope we'll always be together and share the same feelings like always....thankyou for making me the happiest man alive, I promise to love you in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, in ups and downs till our forever...I love you wifey...

And with that, Taehyung slid in the ring on Jungkook's ring finger and kisses it. Jungkook's tears were still falling nonstop, and now it's time for his vow.

Jk: my love... thankyou from the beginning till today....thankyou for taking care of my heart and thankyou for making me the happiest, thankyou for giving me an opportunity to live, and to give birth to our baby soon...I'm just so happy I found my sanctuary...and thankyou for being tagt person...I promise to love you in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer in ups and downs...I love you from the farthest star and back....mu hubby....

Jungkook slid the ring in Taehyung's ring finger and also kissed it. They both smiled genuinely happy at each other, then looked at the priest as he said...

Priest: by the power vested in me i shall pronounce you husband you may now kiss each other.

And with Jungkook and Taehyung kissed each other with passion, full of love, and wonderful emotions, they couldn't stop falling harder for each other, within every second.

Loving someone is really magical, it is indeed a blessing.

After a beautiful kiss, they leaned their head together, as Jungkook's arm were around the elder's neck, and Taehyung's arm were around the younger's waist. Then they both whispered...

T: till our forever...

Jk: till our forever...

T&Jk: I love you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wedding settings:

Engagement ring:

Engagement ring:

Wedding ring: