Chapter 1

A/N

Why hello!, if your reading this just letting you know  that this story probably wont be updated in a while since i am busy with personal problems. 

This was also a story written long long ago,sorry if it isn't edited well or very short i hopefully will be able to add to it in future.Also, i am not a proffesional writer so feel free to critisize my work if needed, this was solely for entertainment and for fun to my friends   and I.

but hopefully you enjoy reading this! :]

Avira had a very imaginative mind, and very vivid dreams that she could not remember when she woke up, sometimes this would lead her to accidentally create a monster or creature she did not know about or didn't need...

The sky was beautiful, the streams of moonlight and stardust shone across the tree branches and swept like dust into glittering piles across the meadow. It was a place Avira often visited, a peaceful place of loneliness where dreams were born, where the stress of the day burned away in the glimmering light of the moon.

A trilling growl came from behind her, she had not been thinking of anyone or anything. This was no longer a figment. Had Avira fallen asleep? Or had someone dreamt this monster?

The mist was blocking her view, the moon was the only source of light in the sky. She was running and running out of breath. The magic and shadows seeped through the woods, deforming them into a nightmare. The creature was only growing more powerful with each step. Adrenaline rushed in her veins. As her heartbeat grew louder, so did the monster. The creature grabbed at her heels, but Avira kept running, urging herself to move faster when it got too close. It was as if the moon and stars had been blown out, she had no idea if the deteriorating woods were twisting in on themselves and running her in circles. She stopped sprinting when the leaves around her stopped crunching. The low growls had gone quiet and only the sound left was her heavy panting.

There she stood, standing in front of the river, her piercing yet sweet vivid purple eyes locking eyes with the person in the reflection. her long locks still tied in a loose braid; she noticed some starlight-coloured streaks of her hair stood out in different directions, so she smoothed a hand over her messy hair while some strands stuck to her forehead. Beads of sweat rolled down to her furrowed eyebrows, and her freckled cheeks glowed a bright red. Even her clothes had stuck to her skin from the stickiness of her sweat. The unusual marks and white tattoos shimmered in the moonlight as she reached over to the stream of water to wash her face...

Avira sat underneath the large willow tree not so far from the river, the large branches creaked, and the leaves danced in the wind. She had the same expression she had every day glued to her face. In the distance, a bright, glowing ball was lowering into the ground, it was shining over the silhouette of her shadow, it was mesmerizing. The sky had an abundance of flawless colours. Avira watched the assortment of flowers, lush with dazzling brightness and varying shades in all hues you could imagine. Was there more to this world? but she did not finish the thought before the flowers dissolved until they were nothing but ashes, The shallow roots of the willow tree pulled her down into the earth and everything around her transformed into a never-ending abyss of darkness. Her legs and hands shook exposing her fear. Avira's subconscious wailed and begged to be set free from this mysterious void she had been locked in. A dim light shining on her closed eyelids had caused Avira to awaken. It was just a dream, another vivid dream. And yet she still desired for a feeling other than happiness. A feeling that felt stolen.

Avira stood up and started to return to the camp with the other kids, but something appeared in front of her and let put the same growl in the woods. It curled one of its clawed hands around her forearm crushing her bone from its strong grip. Avira gulped, feeling every bit of calmness and confusion ooze out of her being replaced with cold dread. Avira looked up into its lit-up yellow eyes. She felt weird, like a wave crashing down suffocating her 

"I want you to learn the truth" 

it grabbed her legs, and she let out an ear-splitting scream. It pulled her into a glowing void.

but suddenly...

she woke up.

tears and sweat flowed down her face as that same dream continuisly repeated in the back of her mind..