Every few days since then, the old lady will come to see He Changning with a lot of delicious things, knowing that he has a terrible vomiting, and also think about a lot of ways to stop vomiting. However, he was afraid of eating out and did not dare to use it for He Changning. In such a contradictory and distressing mentality, he accompanied He Changning to toss to this day.

Now that the seventh month of pregnancy has entered, Shang Yushang completely quits her work, and attentively accompanies He Changning at home, taking good care of her.

Since the seventh month of pregnancy, the symptoms of pregnancy vomiting are much less. He no longer vomits. He Changning's body is much better. He lost his fatigue and was weak and weak. His skinny body was gradually a bit fleshy. As the appetite widens for what to eat, the tummy is growing at a rate visible to the naked eye.

Shang Yushang was nervous every day. He Changning's food that he could eat and drink increased sharply. He was afraid that he would break him. He tried to persuade him to eat slowly, eat less, eat more meals, and fear that the children would not have enough nutrition. I ca n't wait for He Changning to eat more, and my heart is contradictory and tangled.

Looking at He Changning's crazy belly, and worried that he grew too fast and too big, He Changning couldn't stand it. His wife's severely uncoordinated small body made him worry every day, and he was afraid that he might not stand and fall and stumble.

Looking at his thinner belly, the blue blood vessels under his skin were clearly visible. Shang Yushang's brow could pinch a mosquito, but he was worried and afraid. He was worried that he could not bear the weight of the two children. Whenever I was afraid that my stomach would break, it would be all over. I was nervous all day long, and I always looked at He Changning's stomach inadvertently, and I was afraid that my stomach would break, and my nervous hands were sweating.

In this way, the president of Shangda was nervous and trembling behind He Changning every day, anxious to take a rope to tie the two people together, or simply to make his wife smaller and hold it in his palm. rest assured.

Regarding Shang Yushang's mentality of being ready to save people at a very tense moment, He Changning felt that this guy really did a great deal and his own body was clear. Although I was struggling a while ago, the seventh month of pregnancy was significantly better, and I was no longer nauseous when I was eating. Without the exhaustion I had before, I did n't have to lie in bed all day and walk around in the yard. Breathe in some fresh air, and my mood is extraordinarily good. If you are in a good mood, eat naturally. He thought about supplementing the children as much as possible in less than three months. After birth, adults who are of good physical fitness can take good care of them.

However, every day Shang Yushang was cautious and cautious. He Changning felt that this guy was funny and particularly distressed by him. He was pregnant and sinned. He had nothing to do. He was afraid and cold all day, afraid of him. He was hot, afraid that he was hungry, afraid that he was uncomfortable, and took care of him before and after. He sat down and had something to eat without worry, and all his heart was on the three of them. Follow up and follow up during the day, holding on to my arms for fear of an accident. At night, as long as He Changning moves a little, he will wake up immediately. When he sees his wife just change his position to sleep, he is sure that nothing is wrong, and then lie down and continue to sleep. , I almost fell asleep and opened my eyes.

After months of boiled, people also lost a lot of circle, and the dredging of the eyes did not go on.

He Changning was really distressed, and he coaxed him into telling him not to be nervous and not afraid of nothing. He promised, but what to do was still the same. He Changning could not help him, so he could only let him do it. Let him eat more and sleep more, so that he can eat less snacks.

He took care of He Changning just to take a rest on this day. Da Zhou called and said, "Master, there is someone in the company."

Da Zhou's spleen quotient Shang Shang knew very well that it was not particularly important. He would not bother himself at this time. "Who?"

Da Zhou frowned, "He said his surname is He."

Shang Yushang frowned, "How do you say?"

"He said he wanted to see Master Ning."

"what kind of person?"

"It's about forty years old, and there is a young man in his twenties beside him. The man is now in the company, young master."

At this time, Shang Yushang didn't want He Changning to meet any outsider, surnamed He? If it was correct, it should be He Changning's mother's family. He hadn't contacted him for more than 20 years. At this time, he came to the door. It was okay to recognize that the relatives wanted to believe him and he had a ghost.

How much Master cares for Master Ning, everyone who has eyesight can see it, especially at this time, "I see, Master."

From the time when it was determined that He Changning was pregnant, in addition to Shang Yushang, Mrs. Shang, and Baifufu, the few people who knew about it were Shang Yushang who had passed the letter. Of course, there were also Aunt Qin and other servants. People, including those brought from the old house, were all sent off by Shang Yushang.

Today, in addition to the people outside the Fanjin Villa, only a few trusted people can enter the main house. He Changning's pregnancy will never be leaked out, so what does it mean that the He family came to see someone at this time? Just want to recognize your relative? Or is there no purpose? However, no matter what their purpose is, don't even try to pay attention to He Changning and the children.

Heda