"Everyone's constitution is different, not to mention that Changning is still a boy. Maybe it is normal to have a pregnancy reaction at this stage. As long as I usually pay more attention, I will give Changning some antiemetic medicine. It's okay."

He Changning did not worry about how uncomfortable he was. He only worried about whether the child would be affected. "Will taking medicine be bad for the child."

Bai Mo laughed and looked at He Changning. Although he was very repulsive of the fact that he was pregnant at the beginning, but since he knew he had a child, his response was much better and he became more and more interested in the child. "According to common sense, It 's a three-drug poison. It 's better not to eat as much as you can. But if you vomit too much, you still have to eat some to avoid affecting the health of adults and children. "

As a result, He Changning became very busy and hard-working every day. As soon as he ate something, he rushed to the bathroom and vomited. The vomiting stomach left nothing, but it was enough for the children. He Changning had to stuff his food into his stomach again. Even if he stayed for an extra minute, he tried to eat as much as possible.

People say that mother is stronger, but father is stronger. Obviously there is no strength in the body that has been vomiting, but it is still hard to eat with nausea. There is only one idea in his heart. He cannot let children lack nutrition to affect their health. Even if he does not want to eat, he suppresses vomiting. The urge to swallow things into the belly, and then continue to work hard to let those foods stay in their belly for a while, and absorb more for the children.

Every day spent in this kind of suffering, He Changning has obviously lost a large circle, but his belly has slightly raised, watching the children growing up day by day, even if he is uncomfortable, he can not stand.

Shang Yushang also followed, and sometimes he even thought of killing the two children, but when he saw the expression of He Changning stroking his belly and talking to the children, he knew how much he expected them. How can he bear to do that, but looking at He Changning's emaciated body, his heart was stricken with pain, and hate could not replace him for this child crime. Except for daily care, he didn't know what to do. What can we do to make He Changning feel better and I have lost a lot of weight.

Discussed with Bai Mo many times, but there is no effective way, just next to each other, it may be better to wait for this period of time.

The pregnancy period has entered five months. Although He Changning people are thin and skinny, their belly is abnormally large. The child has a fetal movement and is very lively. Sometimes, He Changning in his sleep will be awoken by them. At this time, the husband and wife will sit together and gossip with their sons. Of course, what He Changning said most often is to hope that they can be born in a healthy and healthy way, and they hope that they will be a man in the future.

The new dad Shang Yushang often scolds them for having no conscience. The dad took them very hard already, but they also tossed their dad and could n't live in one day. They also said that after they were born, the first thing to do was to replace them. Their dad gave them a good meal. If they don't obey their dad well in the future, they will all be sent to the training base of the Shang clan for a good training.

☆ He Jialai

When she was two months pregnant, Mrs. Shang came to the prosperous villa. Before that, Shang Yushang had already told the lady. I didn't conceal it outspokenly. After all, the old lady is an elderly person who has gone through years. Some things are accepted faster than ordinary young people. Instead of treating He Changning like a monster, she is filled with tears in her eyes. He kept saying that the merchant's ancestors, Youde, had married a good wife like He Changning, and that Shang Yu was still blessed by He Changning. In short, he was glad to have some incoherence.