The sweat dripping from Yin Hao 's forehead rolled down. He was not capable and he did not dare to make a right with the entire Shang family. His throat seemed to be filled with sand, but even if it hurt his bones, he had to say something and reach out Lin Jingxian hiding behind her, "Jingxian, apologize."

Lin Jingxian shrank her body. From the moment she was abandoned by the family, she could only rely on Yin Hao. Now she offended He Changning. Even if she died immediately, she had to apologize to He Changning according to Yin Hao's instructions. She must not show any disrespect, because She couldn't offend the entire Shang family. Although she was jealous of He Changning and wanted him to die immediately, she could only think about it in her heart. "I'm sorry, Mr. He was confused for a moment, I told You apologize, you, forgive me. "With his head lowered to his chest, his body bent at a ninety degree angle, his apology was sincere.

He Changning didn't say a word, and looked at Yin Hao with eyes closed.

Yin Hao gritted his teeth and bent down to He Changning, "Changning, I'm sorry, I was wrong, please forgive me."

While everyone was waiting for He Changning to speak, a man was mad from the side, his eyes were red as if bleeding, his clothes were messy, □□ Scary red on the skin, experienced Everyone knows that this man is probably in that medicine, and now it is at a stage where the effect of the medicine is going crazy.

When they saw someone, they rushed up and tore their clothes madly, spit dirty words in their mouths, and the guests were frightened and screamed away.

Shang Yushang narrowed his eyes and protected He Changning behind him, with Xiao Wu and Shi Xie in front of them.

Yin Hao opened his eyes in horror. How could this man appear here, saying he was waiting in the prepared room, how did he come here, and how did he look crazy? What happened?

While thinking, she dragged Lin Jingxian trembling into the room.

There was chaos in the garden, screams mixed with the sound of hitting things, noisy like a vegetable market.

The man was more and more impatient with the screaming, no matter whether the man and the woman pressed it up, the sound of torn fabric, the screams of weeping and wailing, filled the eardrums of people.

At this time, the door of Yin's house was opened from the outside, and a group of policemen in uniform came in. The chaotic scene was temporarily quiet due to the police's entry. Only the man who was under the man was still crying like a ghost. Shouting.

The police quickly pulled away the man and rescued the oppressed. At this time, people dared to stop and look at the man and who was the oppressed.

The man was forced to fall to the ground by the police, but his body was still struggling fiercely under the influence of the drug. Scarlet eyes were staring at everyone present, and they could not wait to press everything under him.

The man who was just rescued was a man. After being rescued, he was frightened, and the man passed out.

The police rushed to the hospital with the fainted, and the situation was temporarily brought under control.

☆ 、 Yin Shi's End 4

With a command from the leader, the mad man was taken into the police car, and the police car whined away.

The people at the wedding reception were able to breathe, and it was really terrifying to see how frightened they were.

The police did not care about the situation of the rich-hearted rich people. When this happened, the Yin family had to take full responsibility. As for how to take responsibility, they should solve it by themselves.