As the host, Yin Hao greeted with a smile, "Shangchang, Changning, you are here, please come in." He reached out and made a gesture.

He Changning said with a smile, "I wish you a happy wedding, little gifts don't pay tribute." After that, he handed a red envelope.

Yin Haoqiang resisted the urge to tear He Changning, smiled a bit distorted face, his eyes darkened to suppress the raging anger, "Thank you." The two words squeezed out from the gap between the teeth were bloody.

He Changning disagreed. He is here today to smash the field. He wants to see what **** things can be done by these magpies.

It was time for the wedding and the bride was invited out. In fact, this wedding can be said to be simple and shabby to a certain degree, without the bride's family, no decent wedding church, or even decent guests. What kind of wedding is this? At best it was a tragedy that made people laugh.

Under the testimony of a witness who was invited somewhere, the two exchanged rings without applause, no shouts, or even a coquettish person. The wedding was like a mime. If there was no witness, Talking is really a downright mime, or a mime that doesn't sell.

The parties were embarrassed, the guests were embarrassed, and even the Yin family felt embarrassed to die. What a ghost wedding is this.

After the simple ritual that couldn't be simpler, the guests were finally liberated and started to eat, drink and laugh.

☆ 、 Yin Shi's End 3

Shang Yushang always stayed beside He Changning, holding a glass of wine in his hand and not letting down. Someone came over to chat, and he didn't have any expression on his face to cope with it. He Changning also spoke with a smile, and looked at Lin Jingxian from the corner of his eyes Pale face, bloodshot eyes staring at him, his face twisted as ghostly as shivering. When watching Shang Yushang, there were too many obscure obsessions. He Changning couldn't help but vomit in his heart. He is a fickle woman. She is not afraid to dazzle her when she changes between the two emotions. If her facial muscles are severely convulsed But the whole face will be distorted, alas.

Yin Hao always wanted to find a chance to spread Shang Yushang, and then took He Changning alone to the prepared place, but these two people are like conjoined people, one will move with the other and will go with him for a while. Are not separated.

Seeing that the wedding was coming to an end, and it was too late to do so, Yin Hao was so anxious that he looked back at the woman who was already his wife and was obsessed with looking at another man. His heart burst into flames, but he could n't If there is any wrongdoing, I can only work harder and harder to suppress the anger in my heart. I coughed softly. "Jingxian, are you tired? Take a break if you are tired."

Yin Hao's question brought Lin Jingxian back to reality and tried to cover up his disability. "It's all right, I'm fine." I drank the juice in my mouth and pretended to be natural. "Look, He Changning laughed It looks like a fox, and it's really worthy of his face to hook people everywhere. "

Yin Hao was sour and bubbling, his wife was jealous of a man, what the **** is this! !! "I promised you before and I'll help you do it now, but you have to cooperate with me."

"How to cooperate?"

Yin Hao laughed meaningfully, "Don't you really want to find a chance to talk to Shang Yushang? He doesn't seem to bless you yet! Go ahead, it's good for us to talk to him."

Like a client who used his wife to seduce another man to make some money, he sent Lin Jingxian to find Shang Yushang, and he was with her, trying to find a chance to cheat He Changning away.