The fathers turned their backs to the bed, and the mothers had to step forward and try to separate the three entangled people.

Lin Jingxian's mother desperately pulled her daughter in an attempt to pull her out, but her daughter was completely unconscious and only knew she was screaming and enjoying sex.

The old Mrs. Yin family and Cong Min also tried their best to pull Yin Hao away from the woman, but Yin Hao not only did not listen to the cry of grandma and mother, but pushed them away with a stern expression, and then continued to shake her body.

The Liang family also suffered a strong resistance from their son.

Finally, Lin Jingxian's father said pale, "I'm afraid they have been drugged and forcibly separated them, and something will happen."

Lin Jingxian's mother cried and said, "What should we do? If you continue to do this, Jingxian's life will be ruined! Husband, you must think of a way."

Father Lin sighed suddenly, "What can I do, it's ruined on both sides. Have her."

Mother Lin cried, knowing that Father Lin had given up the daughter, but as a mother, she could n't give up, he begged her husband, "Her husband, think of a way, Jing Xian is still young, she ca n't just be ruined like this, you think Find a way, save your daughter, I beg you. "

I was so annoyed by my wife that I was shameful today. I can predict what will happen next. For the reputation of the Lin family, he can only give up this daughter. "What can I do? She will take care of her own good deeds. You still Think about how you can keep the reputation of the Lin family and don't affect your sons. "

In the famous clan, girls are used to consolidate the status of the family and create benefits for the family. Capable boys are the focus of the cultivation of the family. In the face of interests and reputation, girls are often sacrificed.

☆ 、 Yin Shi's End 1

I don't know when the bed battle ended, nor how those people got out of the hotel.

Shang Yushang held He Changning asleep and everything was over. After the entertainment records in the hotel were gone, Shang Yushang took He Changning to come out, and then went back home after dinner.

In the study, the husband and the husband looked at the online exposure video head to head, "Oh, Da Zhou is really talented, and he actually edited the video so vividly, but the video is already quite enough. Editing in this way, the effect will be How many people's eyes are blind. Look, the video with dentures looks like this after zooming in. It's so funny, huh, it's too visual. "

Shang Yushang looked at the little guy with such a happy smile, and he was still very happy. It seemed that it was right for Da Zhou to do this. That's right, it was this wife and slave who specially made the video clip to make his wife smile. "It's quite impressive and it works well."

He Changning's intestine tied his knot straight, "Yin Hao always wanted to be noticed by everyone. Now he was as expected, and he became an internet celebrity. I believe that in the continuous time, he will be everywhere. Rejoicing, this feeling of fame presumably he will like it. "

"Next he will prefer the gifts he receives." Shang Yushang's voice was a little cold.

He Changning blinked, knowing that this guy is probably going to do something with Yin Shi, "Why, is the president of Shangda going to do it himself?"

"Some things have to be paid back, not to mention I'm never a loss."

He Changning understands that he is injustice over his past at Yin's house. This man has known himself from acquaintance to the present, so that he does not let himself suffer the slightest grievance, and truly hurts himself, although he usually Not much, but everything he proves proves that he treats his wife as a lifelong companion with someone who has been away for a lifetime. How can such a person not be touched and fall in love with him? "Simplified."

Seeing the movement in the little guy's eyes, Shang Yushang kissed the corner of his mouth and hugged the person to sit on his lap. "Changning, I haven't been able to participate in your first 20 years of life, but in your later life There can only be me, you know? I'm your husband. Of course, what protects you most. "

He Changning's cheeks were red and stuttered, "What, what husband, don't you shame, can I be a man too!"

Shang Yushang stared at the little boy's flushed face, and wanted to tease him more and more, "Why isn't it your husband, last night, Changning admitted it by himself. Do you want to repent now?" The pinch of the little guy's excellent little face feels like an old hooligan who teases good women.

He Changning hid Shang Yushang's turbulent fingers, shyly shuddered, and his irritated **** were rising and falling, "You, you're a dead metamorphosis, you haven't forced me." I remember being in bed during this time. When he was tossing about to die or to live, He Changning was ashamed and annoyed. This guy usually has a mouth like a mussel shell, but he must not say anything, but in the bed the waves of swear words in his mouth say It doesn't come out with heavy samples, but it also changes Faer to toss him. There are some postures, even if his young body is strong and flexible, and sometimes he ca n't stand it, but he is not tired, his physical strength is amazing, he does n't make him The fainting never stopped, sometimes He Changning really wanted to stun him like this, and let him toss him without any skin.

Seeing the little guy was a bit annoyed, Shang Yu is still very up-to-date