He Changning smiled slightly, his eyes full of trust and dependence, "I believe in you."

Shang Yushang kissed the soft lips of the little guy. "The next thing is the highlight. Changning will love it."

In addition to the husband and wife in the room, there are also big week, small five, small six, and thirteen. In front of a young gentleman who is gentle and spoiled, a few people are very painful and tormented. Why is there always an expressionless face for his own master, and a proper image of wife and slave to master Ning? !! !! Is it so painful to look exquisite and beautiful? Well, the truth must be yes, so since Master Ning does not have a beloved face, he can do his duty to work hard and resentfully, so he seems to be more balanced in his mind, but it seems that the master can also treat them. Speak with a smile! !! Thinking of that picture, the body suddenly shakes, uh, a little scary, let's forget it, it would be better to look at the young master's face paralyzed than to laugh at them, so people are always very contradictory.

About ten minutes, the three people entangled were enjoying the ultimate happiness in ecstasy. The door was opened from the outside, and a group of people rushed in.

From the computer screen, you can see that the Yin family, as well as several other middle-aged and younger people, are the rest of the entertainment journalists who are desperately taking pictures with a camera.

Everyone was there, only Yu Ji's flashing lights kept flashing. Lin Jingxian's parents first went back and pulled Lin Jingxian in an attempt to pull her out of the two men's bodies, but did not pull, but instead He was pushed back by the man on his daughter. Immediately after that, several other parents also joined the pull camp. The scene was chaotic, screaming, screaming, pushing each other, the small room was full of people, and the shoes were squeezed out. My hair was scratched, my clothes were torn, I do n't know which of my brother 's dentures were squeezed out, and I fell into Yin Hao 's buttocks immortally. With his crazy move, I felt like As if being bitten there, let's not be too much teasing.

He Changning laughed and burst into tears. Shang Yushang also laughed and burst into tears. Shang Yushang also smiled and patted He Changning back, fearing that he might feel coughing and uncomfortable. "Okay, obediently , Do n't laugh so hard, beware of coughing. "

He Changning said with a smile, "Ah, that's too funny, just look at it. Look at the denture on Yin Hao's butt, hahaha, it's too funny, laugh at me, hahaha." He patted the sofa.

Shang Yushang took out a paper towel and wiped the tears on the corners of his eyes. "Well, look at you, the tears are all laughing out."

Da Zhou was flushed, and several others couldn't help but shrugged his shoulders, a rare and funny scene, I couldn't help it.

Shang Yushang didn't want his brother underneath him to get sick, and coughed softly. "If you want to laugh, just laugh."

Da Zhou fluttered a laugh, and quickly turned around, lying on the wall and lowering his voice and laughing all the time.

Xiao Wu is a facial paralysis, this time can not help but laugh low, Xiao 6 and 13 are a little younger, but have not forgotten to observe the rules in front of the young master, just bowed his head and smiled.

Da Zhou managed to control the laughter and turned around, "Master, do you use us?"

"It's up to them to solve it by themselves, and to take a few clips of the video and surf the Internet. There is no need to blur the faces. I hope that their abilities can not let me down."

No matter what the parents and Yuji in the room are like, the three people in the bed still entangle themselves.

Parents realized that something was wrong. Many people in the room came in. Not only did the people on the bed not stop absurd behaviors, but they also became more and more fierce, so they drove the entertainment records out, leaving only the parents of the parties.