Shang Yushang did not blame this sister. Although she knew her heart, she did not affect the development of Shang Shi, and did not do anything detrimental to He Changning. He could largely ignore her and treat her. She still affirmed her working ability, so during the period when Shang Yuchen was kicked out of the Shangshi Group, Shang Yushang raised Shang Yuhe's promotion and praised her for her work.

Shang Guozhang is contradictory. On the one hand, Shang Yu is still too good. He has chosen the beams of the Shangshi Group. Not only has he not stopped, he has also grown it to the destination of everyone. In just eight years, To develop a small and medium-sized family business into today's multinational group, his abilities and wrists are obvious to all, but the father-son relationship between them can no longer go back to that year. It was his fault that he separated from her and his mother. For more than two decades, he has nothing to do with his father except due respect. Sometimes he can even see from his eyes that he disdains himself, yes, his son disdains him. In life, disdain him as a man but not responsible, disdain his disloyalty to the family.

On the other hand, he had a more complicated mood for Shang Yuchen. The presence of Shang Yuchen reminded him at all times that he was irresponsible for his betrayal wife and irresponsible to the young Shang Yushang, but no matter what Shang Yuchen is still his son. Perhaps from the day he divorced his original wife, Shang Yushang only hated him, and no longer had admiration for his father, so that he could only treat all his father's love Putting on Shang Yuchen, even the later born Shang Yuhe received more fatherly loves than Shang Yushang. This vicious circle has caused him and Shang Yushang to no longer have a father-son relationship. Chen Yi yard is also just out of consideration for the reputation of the business. Love among relatives is like a glass of warm boiling water.

However, Shang Yuchen, who loves him much more, is a person who is quick-minded and narrow-minded. This incident has left him no foothold in the business world. What should he do next? Shang Guozhang has no strength to even plan for him. Maybe Shang Yu still doesn't mind giving him some suggestions, but will he?

Yin Hao and Lin Jingxian reached an agreement on the phone and returned home the next day.

Yin's wicked living room.

Mrs. Yin's face was cold and old, and her face was old and embarrassed. "Why did Yin Hao suddenly return? Although Lin Changqing's case was convicted in the first instance, but I heard that he wanted to appeal. The old fox didn't know what to do again. Go out and hide. "

Yin Hao has been having a bad time recently, and the Yin family is not doing well. All faces are nervous, and they are afraid of being implicated by Lin Changqing and Shang Yuchen. Things have already happened to him. Shang Yushang also returned There was no action on Yin Shi, which made them all sleepless. The Yin Jiao has already had gray hair in these few days, and people are many years old. They are sluggish to deal with Yin Shi's operation.

Yin Hao pulled his tie. "In the first conviction, Shang Yushang will not give him a chance to turn around. As for me, as long as Shang Yuchen is okay, I will be fine. If I do, I will never let Shang Yuchen, their family won't move me in order to keep Shang Yuchen. "

Cong Min breathed out, "OK, okay, as long as you're fine."

Yin Hao had a somber face, "I'm fine, it doesn't mean that Yin Shi is fine."

Cong Min was nervous again with his son's words, "What do you mean?"

"Mom, don't forget, how did He Changning leave our house at first, according to Shang Yushang's temper, he would not give up."

"But isn't there any news about the man named Brother Dao? If Shang Yu still blame us, it's a big deal to overthrow that person, isn't that why we should have discussed it before?"