The situation that is not conducive to the business world has changed a little bit. The Public Relations Department continued to liaise with the Metropolis Daily, hoping to have a face-to-face conversation with consumers, and requested that the jewellery submitted for inspection be inspected by another dozen quality supervision departments of the authority.

But the Metropolis Daily did not respond positively.

The next day, the Metropolis Daily published a reporter article in a large format, saying that Shangshi Group was confusing audio and video, could not speak out the facts, blinded the public, and spoke vernacular, just to cover up the facts that had occurred, not to seek solutions, and to deceive. The public's kindness, conspiracy, sympathy, and use of the media to spread false reports, openly clamoring to question the public's judgment, in short, what is hard to hear.

The headlines of the ten newspapers are still black and white on the whole body, which elaborates their views on the facts, and publicly throws out the facts to the society: The Metropolis Daily completely ignores the request of the Shangshi Group to meet consumers in person, and provides the consumption of information. Those who refused to meet, although the jewellery identified had the official seal of the quality supervision department, but refused to conduct inspections in a dozen other quality supervision departments provided by Shangshi Group. Suspected of fraud, Shangshi asked the Metropolis Daily and consumers to publicly Many people, and claim that the jewelry counters in all shopping malls under Shangshi can freely check the heavy metal content of the jewellery they buy. One or more of the dozens of inspection agencies provided by Shangshi can do it.

This approach is undoubtedly risky, but it also tells everyone that Shangshi has confidence in the products it produces.

Regarding the hotel poisoning incident, Shangshi Group also gave a statement, not sure what caused the patient's true coma. The doctors of Huakang Hospital and the professor-level expert team have already checked into the hospital where the patient is located. Fair and just explanation.

Shang Yushang relied on his connections and advantages in the mall, and set Bai Mo as the doctor of Huakang Hospital in the hospital where the patient is located, and brought a professor-level medical team to request a comprehensive and systematic examination of the patient. All doctors participating in the preliminary treatment were all isolated for trial.

Da Zhou also made progress in investigating the clues provided by He Changning.

In the picture of "Charming Little Monster", not only the owner of that small company, but also Yin Hao, things became more and more interesting.

☆ 、 Drawing cocoons 2

Da Zhou instructed people to pay close attention to the owner of the small company. At ten o'clock in the evening, the news came back that the person was now in a bar box and seemed to be waiting for someone.

Da Zhou took Xiao Wu to the bar quietly, met the brother who was watching, and confirmed that the guy was still in the box, so he found a dark corner, asked for two glasses of wine, and waited while drinking.

Sure enough, at eleven o'clock, Yin Hao wore a black trench coat and a peaked cap into the bar. After looking around, he entered the box.

About an hour later, Yin Hao and the man left each after a dozen minutes. Da Zhou motioned for Xiao Wu to enter the private room, and he took the wind at the door. Soon, Xiao Wu came out, and the two of them lowered their heads and left quickly.

When he got in the car, Xiaowu's miniature recording pen lay in his palm, with a dead face on his face, and said without any undulations, "Here it is."