He had a red cheek. He could bleed at this moment. He Changning nudged him a little, and his voice after the **** was extraordinarily beautiful. He said, "You say, it's all yours." Wrong. Get up, it's hot. "

The junior love story is unavoidably shy, and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Tell me, is my husband waiting comfortably? If I don't get up, I will sleep well."

Is it really good for you to be a big CEO? But the situation is not strong, just say something nice to coax him, it is not good to just sleep for one night, "Well, comfortable."

The face of Shang Yushang's satisfied kiss, "Wife praises and is used for life."

So the sweethearted and recognized president of Shangda, Bianer Bianer waited for his wife to clean, change the sheets, and then hug the drowsy wife, Zhou Gong, and went to sleep, and did not forget to give his wife a good night kiss .

☆, you are mine

Facing the bright sunshine and the refreshing air, Shang Yushang took He Changning on a romantic wedding journey.

A 30-year-old handsome man took a 20-year-old Ruyu boyfriend to shuttle between the countryside of Provence, the sycamore trees, the fountains on the streets and alleys, wherever he went, the charm of happiness followed, Wherever people go, they become another beautiful sight.

Every day, Shang Yushang took He Changning to where he wanted to go, with a DSLR on his neck, leaving momentary beauty for his lover at all times, capturing his joyous moments. In the scenery, there are joyful faces of lovers, kisses hugging each other, chasing and playfulness with a strong affection, and a calm and calm mood.

Happy and sweet days, less intrigue, less conspiracy, pure intent to let myself be so idiot, so simply enjoy the days of love, so Provence is a good place for people to forget their troubles and sorrows Really good place to return to real age.

The husbands and wives who went out to play on this day were full of loads. After having dinner, I embraced and sat on the bed looking at the photos in the camera after washing.

"Look at this, look at that little girl. The eyes are big, blue, and really beautiful." He Changning's eyes were gleaming with excitement.

Looking at such a He Changning, Shang Yushang felt that this trip to Provence was worth it. He hoped that the little guy would maintain the youth, vigor, and sunshine that he should have at the age of 20, instead of being forced to become an adult who has a mentality of 20 or 30 or 40. If he can, he hopes that the little guy will live a happy life like this, and live a healthy life with himself, and he will have nothing to ask for.

I laughed at myself. There are a lot of things in life. Even if they are strong, they ca n't be decided by myself. If I choose to avoid responsibility, I 'd rather face them positively, at least not passively, and choose the most favorable method to solve under my disadvantage The problem is the king.

"Well, it's pretty, but my parents are the most beautiful."

He Changning raised his eyebrows. "Mr. Shang has been working hard lately, and he has deep skills. I don't know how many levels of your marvelous skill have been cultivated?"

"What level of cultivation you have, let the baby bear witness." After finishing talking, he grabbed the SLR in He Changning's hand, still on the nearby cabinet, pulled the quilt, covered both of them, and rolled over him. , The lips exactly pressed He Changning's lips and kissed emotionally.

"Baby, I love you, want to have you, want to be with you forever, give yourself to me, okay?"

Shang Yushang's deep magnetic voice with soothing power flowed into He Changning's heart, and the atrium that had gradually melted, this time was shrouded in spring blossoms.