"Okay, I remember. Don't be too hard."

"Thank you Master Ning for your concern. We have a sense of proportion. You don't have to feel uncomfortable. We are only responsible for your safety." The implication is that it will not disturb your normal life and you can ignore our existence.

He Changning smiled slightly, "I understand, let's go down, and the next appearance can be slightly humanized."

Xiao Wu said embarrassedly, "Yes, Master Ning." After leaving, he left in a very incomprehensible and acceptable way.

He Changning touched his nose, "what kind of people really have what kind of men."

☆, Yin Hao, who was born with evil spirits

Yin Hao returned to his room and smashed a good set of tea cups still unable to calm his anger. Gloomy eyes looked outside, thinking in his heart that he couldn't swallow anyway. Without He Changning, things will not develop to the current situation, everything is He Changning's fault. If he is willing to marry into the business and win the best benefits for the Yin family, then he will not hesitate to admit that there is such a person His boyfriend's brother, but he was too ignorant to ask, not only asked the Yin family to compensate him, but also colluded with Shang Yushangkeng Yin Shi's money.

If Shang Yushang knew that Yin Shi had done something in the evaluation report, even if he looked at the face of He Changning's little bitch, he would not pursue it for the time being, but it is difficult to guarantee that he would not retaliate against Yin Shi. Shang Shi 's position in the business world and Shang Yushang 's methods could not be countered by Yin Shi or the Yin family. At that time, the Yin family had only been beaten, but it was cheaper than the self-conceived little bitch.

No, you ca n't just be that cheap. You must think of a way to remediate He Changning, or just grab some of his handles and force him to use it, even if the Yin family and yourself leave a trail.

When I made up my mind, I started to act. I called and went out.

In the room, He Changning was still forgetful about his work. He didn't know that a well-planned plot was approaching him silently, trying to destroy him.

In the past few days, Shang Yushang's busy feet stayed on the ground. He wanted to resolve the company's affairs as soon as possible, so that he could spare more time and energy for the wedding. This enhances mutual understanding, further cultivates feelings, and lays the foundation for future life.

In addition to work every day, Shang Yushang will make time to call He Changning. Most of them ask what he is doing, how well he is doing, whether he is eating well, whether there are some trivial things such as resting on time, of course. He also reminded He Changning to be careful of the Yin family. If there is anything, he must call himself or find someone who looked at him in the past.

Whenever he received a call from Shang Yushang, it was He Changning's happiest time. He laughed and reported to Shang Yushang what he did every day. He was in a good mood, everything was good, and so on. He said a few words, if you pay attention to rest, do not work too tired, and so on, the two people are like husband and wife who have been together for many years, worried about caring about each other.

When Qin He answered the phone, Auntie Qin always thought that the child could finally laugh so happily. Some people hurt, some loved, and some were taken care of. It's good. Ming Lan in heaven can rest assured.

I came to inform you that the housekeeper was finalized in the old house, and there are also old people in the business, so they are valued by Mrs. Shang, and they have some status in the business. Even Shang Shang still respects him. The old housekeeper's surname is Liao, and everyone in the family calls him Uncle Liao.