He Changning was surprised by the arrival of Shang Yushang. He thought he would send someone over, but he did not expect him to come in person. This guy was acting unexpectedly, stood up and walked in front of him, blinking, "Why are you here?"

Shang Yushang still had an expressionless face, but when he looked at He Changning, there was more softness and affection in his eyes, "come to give you this." He said he handed a document to He Changning. on.

Take what he handed over, and look into his deep eyes, "Would you like to sit?"

Shang Yushang nodded, took He Changning's hand, walked to the sofa, and naturally sat with him, with one long leg superimposed on the other leg, holding He Changning's hand on his leg , With the other hand attached, tilted his head to He Changning's ear, the voice was not loud, but enough for everyone to hear, "Changning, you continue." Then make a good gesture of the onlooker, the palm is light Stroking the long fingers held in the palm.

He Changning worked hard to suppress the strange feelings uploaded by his hand, and coughed, "This evaluation report should have no problems."

Yin Zhinian's involuntary body trembled, Yin Hao clenched his fists nervously, Cong Min's face was as white as a piece of paper, and Old Lady Yin unconsciously picked up the empty glass. Put down, only Yin Jun 's stupid look at this and then look at that, I do n't know what happened, why the family looks like the enemy, without asking the brain, "Grandma, mother, what's wrong with you ? "

Yin Zhinian took a deep breath and pressed down the fear in his heart. "Well, why did you come here in person? If you don't think about it, please don't mind."

Cong Min flattered and said, "Oh, that is, I hope that Mr. Shang doesn't mind, and we also do what we can do."

"No need, I just came to see Changning."

The couple pinched a soft nail and closed their mouths.

He Changning reiterated the old saying, "The data on the two reports don't seem to be the same?" Throwing the document on the table, "I want to know, which one is your standard."

Yin Zhinian was nervous and frightened, and his hands trembled and wiped the cold sweat from the forehead.

Yin Hao clenched his hands and tried to suppress his inner fear. He really hated He Changning. He never thought he would come, and the business wizard did not know what was going on. Delivered in person.

However, once Shang Yushang knew that they had manipulated the data, then with his decisive and fierce character, he would definitely leave Yin Shi swallow the dregs. What should I do? It must not be allowed to develop to that point. "Of course it was the one Mr. Shang brought, huh, huh, I don't know which company in the company is mistaken for the data, don't mind Changning, huh."

The ice in He Changning's eyes was really a group of snobs, "Really?"

"Of course." Yin Hao held his scalp stiffly, knocked down his teeth and swallowed blood. He didn't want to recognize it, and he had to recognize it. The Shang Buddha, a great Buddha, was destined to plant it.

"so be it."

Looking around for a week, looking at the Yin family's expression of anger or anger, or the expression of eagerness in his eyes, He Changning raised the corners of his mouth, full of irony and disdain.

Shang Yushang always sat beside He Changning with no expression, as if he was really just watching the show, holding He Changning's slender jade finger in his hand, gently rubbing it carefully, not even every texture Let it go, the warm big hand wrapped in cool fingers one size smaller than himself, and the heart was extremely satisfied.