The surging He Changning leaned quietly on his thick chest, listening to his throbbing heartbeat, the irritability in his heart slowly subsided, leaving only a peace in his heart.

After a long time, He Changning raised his head from Shang Yushang's chest. "You never thought about marrying me into the door. What did you bring to you? I am a man. Are you really afraid that others will criticize you for this? "

Shang Yushang's deep eyes gazed at He Changning, "How about you? Have you thought about it?"

He Changning blinked, "Thinking." He paused. "At first, I thought that it was not your wish to marry me. Then, if I returned the love of Yin family, I could go far away to a place where no one knew My place, start again. As for whether I will get married or have children in the future, I don't think about it for the time being, maybe it will be good to go on like this. "

Shang Yushang felt a little pain in his heart. This little guy who didn't seem to know anything about the world was actually full of heart. The worst was planned for everything, but the responsibility was not timid.

Unconsciously tightening his arms and holding him tightly in his arms, "Changning, please believe that I have the ability to bear the consequences of everything I do. Please also believe that I have the ability to give you you The life we ​​want, the life we ​​want. "

☆, promise my request

After the unremitting efforts of He Changning, Shang Yushang finally let go, but He Changning still could not leave Shang Yushang's side.

He Changning followed the thought, "It is imperative to get married, but I still want you to promise me one thing." After talking, he waited for Shang Yushang and nodded.

"You said."

Today, He Changning's blush has not faded away, and it is almost burning now. "That, that is, that responsibility and obligation, can you slow down." After saying this, He Changning felt that he was risking himself. It's a smoke, it's really a shame, but I have to say that although he promised to marry and wanted to get along well, but he really wasn't ready. Whatever, no matter who went up or down, he didn't do well. ready.

Looking at the shy and tangled expression of the little guy, Shang Yushang's mood index skyrocketed, "Then, when can you be ready?"

He Changning didn't expect this guy to say this so plainly. The blush on his face was almost bleeding, and his face was tilted to the side, avoiding Shang Yushang's hot eyes. "I, how do I know, yes, yes When."

In order to avoid the little guy being too embarrassed, Shang Yushang decided not to tease him, "I promise you, but you can't wait too long."

He Changning's face was almost buried in his chest, and he nodded hurriedly, which was a promise.

Today 's relationship with He Changning has taken a big step forward, and Shang Yushang 's expressionless face has also softened a lot, patting his shoulder and holding his hand, "Let 's go, have lunch, and take you back."

Shangyu's five-star hotel, Shangyu still has a private room reserved for him all year round, of course, the top suite for rest is also a must.

He Changning came to the private room and asked He Changning what he wanted to eat. After ordering the meal, He Changning asked for another glass of milk.

"Changning likes drinking milk?"

"Well, the habit that my mother developed for me when I was a kid can't be changed for a while." I feel embarrassed that such a big man still drinks milk like a child, but he is used to it, and milk is a must-have when eating.