Shang Yushang frowned, "Why did you do that?"

"Although you marry me out of filial piety to the old lady, what your status is doomed to do to your family, I believe you know better than me, and I have never thought of getting married, at least three I never thought about it before I was ten years old, and even married a man, even more. So for you and me, the best way is to fulfill each other's friendship to the family, and then go their separate lives. "

Shang Yushang is expressionless, but his heart has begun to get angry. The little guy has already begun to divorce before he marries himself, and the reason is quite thoughtful, hum, the beauty of beauty, entered the door of the merchant, Go to my bed, where can you come and go freely, "This is what you want to talk about?"

"Well, what advice do you have? I listen to you."

"Apart from the relationship between grandparents, it wasn't unreasonable for grandma to choose you, and I don't object because I think we should live together, and it should be good. As for the child you worry about, I will solve it."

What did Shang Yushang's words explode in He Changning's head? What does it mean to live together? Could it be that he likes men? Also, what does it mean for him to solve the child's problem? Looking for someone to surrogate? What is this guy thinking about?

"You ?? Do you like men?" He Changning asked the question in a difficult way, his heart pounding. He was really afraid to hear the result.

Shang Yushang shook his head and said with certainty, "I don't like it."

He Changning breathed a sigh of relief quietly, relieved, okay, okay, he didn't like men.

Looking at He Changning's relief, the pampering in Shang Yushang's eyes grew thicker, really cute little guy, "I haven't contacted men, so I should not like it," Shang Yushang was very unkind to hit He again Changning.

I just relaxed, because of a word from Shang Yushang, I immediately mentioned it again. I remembered some information about Shang Yushang that my friends gave him, and I had no idea. It is said that this guy never contacted men and women, so the outside world There are also many versions circulating, saying that Shang Dasang is not close to eroticism, or if his body is defective, or perverted, etc. Anyway, no one has seen or heard of any rumors about Shang Dasang. Maybe it's not necessarily that people do a good job of keeping secrets. "Then, you always have a girlfriend, right?"

Shang Yushang flashed a different color in his eyes, "No."

"Ah ?!" This is terrifying. Would there be no woman in this level of Super Diamond King?

"Why, don't believe me? I'm very clean."

He Changning murmured in his heart, shouldn't it really be a physical problem or a perverted hobby?

Like reading minds, Shang Yushang's face was expressionless, and when he spit out in his mouth, he looked like a bomb, and he evaded his eyes. His face flushed. "I'm healthy and I don't have any bad hobbies. If you don't believe me, we can communicate well after marriage."

He Changning lowered his eyelids and covered the indignation in his eyes. He smells a man who wants to communicate with you. Lao Tzu is a straight man and straight. He wants to climb up Lao Tzu's bed and make your spring and autumn dream.

Shang Yushang had a smile on his eyes. In the end, he was still young. Any dissatisfaction in his heart was written on his face. I don't mind bending him, I wanted to tease him again, but I couldn't get enough of it. It really annoyed the little guy, and it was very troublesome to cheer up. "I promise you, one year."

He Changning raised his eyelid and looked at Shang Yushang.

"But as a wife, even a boyfriend has your obligations and responsibilities." He slowly said his thoughts and requirements, while giving He Changning time to digest.