☆Chapter 38 Imperial Capital One-day Tour

Comincia dall'inizio

"Apologize, quickly apologize to others! How can you be so ignorant of such an old child!" After Lei Lei's father repeatedly said sorry to Rong Wan and the others, he turned and said to Lei Lei in a particularly harsh tone.

"I don't, I don't like these hillbillies!" The girl named Leilei cried more fiercely. She was obviously afraid that her father would be too scared to death, but she refused to admit her mistake. "You gave them my clothes and toys, and now you still scold me for these country folks. I hate country folks the most!"

In fact, the little resentful eyes of this child named Leilei were mostly directed at the person behind his father, and combined with the words she said, they all guessed why. She was indeed pitiful crying, but a little older child could say such things, and it really made people unable to sympathize with her.

The few people behind Leilei's father gathered around and kept talking softly, saying that this girl named Leilei is usually good, but this time she is only in a bad mood. Please forgive them again and again.

Dad Rong and the others are not the kind of unreasonable and unforgiving people. Seeing that the adults in this family are pretty good, he was embarrassed to grab another child and say something, so he waved his hand and said it was okay.

"You don't need to be kind, go away!" The matter was about to calm down, and Leilei started to make noise again, glaring at her relative who was speaking for her, shouting very loudly. There were a lot of people taking pictures around, but they were attracted by the movement, and they pointed at them.

Dad Leilei flushed with anger, reached out his hand to fish up his daughter, and slapped Leilei's ass with his big hand, his strength was unambiguous at all.

"Teach the children to go home and teach, what can I do here!" someone on the side said.

"Yes!"

With your words and my words, Leilei's father almost found a place to sew in, hugged the child, and hurriedly left with the relatives of the family.

"Little Qi is terrified? Don't be afraid, Dad wouldn't beat you like that!" Dad Rong looked at the direction of the family's departure, thinking that she was beaten by Leilei's dad. She was frightened, and said quickly.

"It's because Xiao Qi is a good boy!" Rong Wan shook her head. She was just thinking that if Leilei's father is well disciplined, how could a young child say such hurtful things? If you have any problems, don't do anything. Can solve any problem. At least she knew what Leilei's expression and eyes were like when she left.

"Yeah, Xiaoqi and Xiaoba are both good-natured. The girl looks about the same age as me, but she's really naive!" Xiao Yu said.

After Leilei and her father were making such a fuss, Rong Wan and the others did not have the interest to continue playing in the square, and moved to the next place.

Playing too crazy during the day, sleeping soundly at night, almost wetting the bed. She struggled to get up, went to the toilet in a daze, and walked back slowly. She touched something wet when she climbed up from the end of the bed, and continued to touch it while trying to open her eyes. She found that Shi Xiaobaqiu was wet and he was wetting the bed.

When Rong Wan was struggling to pick up Xiao Ba and move it aside, Qi Lian also woke up, and helped Rong Wan to change all the cotton wool and sheets that had been wet. There are clean cotton sheets in Qi Lian's room, which can be laid out, but Xiao Ba has no clothes to change and wash, so he can only take off his little long trousers first.

Xiao Ba also felt the coldness in his butt, and when he woke up, he found that he was wetting the bed. His face was flushed, the circles under his eyes were flushed, and there were two hot tears in his eyes.

"Xiao Ba, don't cry, bedwetting is nothing. My sister used to wet the bed!" Rong Wan was about to laugh out loud. Seeing Xiao Ba like that, how could he care about laughing, so he hurriedly comforted. This does not hesitate to destroy their good image.

Qi Lian took Xiaoba's wet long trousers and sheets to the washing machine downstairs, but was seen by Qi's mother who came out to drink. Ma Rong also came out as the two talked. So when Qi Lian returned to the house, two adults followed him.

Xiao Ba saw the smiling Mama Qi and Mama Rong, big tears welled up, and he didn't forget to stare at Qi Lian while crying. He felt that Qi Lian had gone out to call an adult, so he was very angry.

"You guys are not allowed to laugh, laugh again, Xiao Ba and I will ignore you!" Rong Wan rubbed Xiao Ba's white and tender cheeks, and then gave a serious warning to the adults who couldn't close their mouths together.

"Well, we don't laugh, we don't laugh!" Mother Qi said she didn't laugh, but the smile in her eyes was so strong, the corners of her mouth were slightly cocked, except for no sound, she was laughing everywhere!

"Xiao Ba usually doesn't wet the bed. It's probably normal that she was tired enough during the day yesterday." Madam Rong also endured a smile and talked.

Ma Rong and Ma Qi, you said a word to me, and you finally coaxed Xiao Ba. However, Xiao Bayi took the middle position when he climbed onto the bed, and patted the empty seat next to him, letting Rong Wan sleep next to him. Qi Lian was helpless and could only sleep on the other side.

Xiao Ba blamed Qi Lian for bringing Mama Qi and Mama Rong over!

The next day, everyone saw the little long trousers, bed sheets, and cotton wool basking outside. In fact, they already knew what was going on, and deliberately pretended not to be funny.

"Who is wetting the bed? Look, whose clothes are these?" Grandpa Qi said when seeing Rong Wan holding Xiao Ba's hand down to eat, he pointed to the sheets and clothes that were swaying in the wind outside.

Xiao Ba immediately opened his eyes, gave Qi Lian a glare, and then pitifully looked at Mama Qi and Mama Rong, the eyebrows and the corners of the mouth drooped at the same time, the big black grape-like eyes blinked and blinked with the little begging for mercy. Dogs are generally pitiful and cute.

As Xiao Ba wanted, no one answered. He looked at Grandpa Qi again, and found that Grandpa Qi did not ask any more questions. Then he breathed a sigh of relief, and his white tender little hand patted his chest twice.

Today, Xiao Yu and Lei Zi are going to school, so Qi Lian is the only one to accompany Rong Wan to play with Xiao Ba. Dad Rong and the others were going to discuss with Aunt Xiaoyu about the sales, and they went out after the meal, without taking Rong Wan and Xiao Ba.

In the morning, Qi Lian took Rong Wan and Xiao Ba to write and draw in the study. When they came out to eat, everyone had ink on their faces, but they seemed very happy. After a nap, the three of them hugged a soft and fluffy pillow and sat cross-legged on the sofa to watch TV. After a while, Yongwan and Xiaoba became sleepy again, and rolled into a ball with the pillow.

In the afternoon, Xiao Yu and Lei Zi didn't even return home after school. They came directly to Qi's house with a small schoolbag. When they came, Rongwan and Xiaoba were still asleep, their fleshy little faces were blushing all over, and they didn't know what they were dreaming about. They clicked their little mouths almost at the same time.