Daniel Ricciardo

Warnings: nsfw (protected sex, oral)

"You are so annoying sometimes! No, never mind, all the time!" Daniel had told me to leave, so I gathered my things and left the room. By the time I got to the bottom of the stairs, he had caught up with me and told me to come back upstairs. "I said I'm sorry, I just lose my temper a lot." His body was pushing on mine against the door. I couldn't keep up with his constant mood swings. One minute he is screaming at me and telling me to leave, the next he is apologetic and loving.

My mouth gapes open when his lips make contact with my neck, targeting the sweet spot that never fails to turn me to mush. I push my hands through his hair as he pulls my waist closer to him. We stumble to the edge of the bed and I manage to take full control my straddling him. I pull my shirt off, reaching my hands behind my back to unclasp my bra and slide it over my shoulders. Daniel's hands try to reach for my breasts, but I sit on my knees and pull his jeans and boxers down in one go. My fingers grip his length as I lick the swollen tip before taking him whole in my mouth. "Fuck..." he cries out, I use my hand to pump the rest that can't fit in my mouth. I feel his hands move to my hair, gripping tightly. "You look so sexy with your mouth wrapped around my cock." Heat pools between my legs and I can already feel my panties soak. My eyes water as he lifts his hips up, pushing further down my throat. "I'm going to come, if you want me to fuck you then you better stop." I release his length with a 'pop' and stand up, pulling my jeans down my legs.

Daniel sits further back on the bed and I straddle him again. All the anger from earlier has disappeared, our eyes filled with lust and passion. His fingers move my panties aside, rubbing over my sensitive spot. Instinctively, I rock back and forth to create more pressure. "That's it...fuck...you're so wet." His fingers pump in and out of my, curling up to reach the most sensitive part of my body. I am unaware of my loud moans echoing throughout the room, only focusing on the white hot pleasure. Daniel continues to whisper dirty things in my ear as I grip onto his arms. My eyes close as my orgasm takes over my whole body, making my legs shake and sweat form all over my body.

Daniel reaches over to the bedside table, opening a small foil packet. He wastes no time putting the condom on and lifting my hips ready for him. Turning back to his sweet ways, he says, "Okay?" He always confirms before to make sure that I actually want it. I lower my hips onto his hard length, feeling full. "Oh my," my eyes shut tight as I continue to move my hips.
"I love you." He blurts out followed by a groan. I know it's taking everything in him to not fuck me senseless right now, which I would love. But, I love having the power right now. "I ... love you." I reply, out of breath. As my legs start to tire and I slow down my movements, Daniel grips onto my waist. He moves me up and down, lifting his own hips up as well. He is desperate for his release, thrusting into me roughly. I reach between our bodies, pressing a finger to my clit to add more pleasure. "Oh, shit. I'm coming." His head falls back as I close my eyes, reaching our highs at the same time.
"I am so glad you told me to come back upstairs."