Max Verstappen

"And this is Max, our champion." Max smiled and held out his hand for her, she took it, holding on way longer than needed. His smile was contagious, the most beautiful smile she had ever seen.

"It's so lovely to meet you, uh..?" He said with a thick Dutch accent.

"Kelly. So nice to meet you." She said, flicking a small hair back from out of her face. Sergio Perez sat behind Max, Kelly could see him smirking from the corner of her eye. She wasn't amused at all.

"I'm guessing you know your job. Just produce good writing, yeah?" Christian Horner instructed her.

"Yeah, thank you Christian." He nodded and walked out of the drivers room, presumably back to the garage.

Kelly have a little wave to the two guys who were still watching her, then left the room. Her job was quite open, so she could pretty much go anywhere. She began by sitting in the garage, taking some notes.

Sergio walked through the door into the garage, max following closely behind. He wore casual joggers and a white t shirt with a small number 33 on it. His hair wasn't gelled or styled like always. It looked more soft and fluffy.
Kelly thought that Max was attractive. But she knew nothing could ever happen between them as it was most likely to get her fired. She watched him wander around, talking to a few engineers.

She had to tear her eyes away, focusing back down at her computer. After, she put her laptop away and began walking down the mostly empty pit lane.

"Kelly!" A deep voice called out behind her. She spun around, max was jogging towards her. She smiled at him.

"Max, can I help you with something?" He didn't reply, instead grabbed her hand and pulled her somewhere. "Where are we going?" She giggled.

They finally stopped in front of an empty parc ferme and podium. "Will you be here tomorrow?" He pushed his hair that was being blown about by the wind away from his face.

"I think so, why?" She smiled, watching his every move. At this point it was just obsession.

"Good, then I will win for you." Max gave a wide grin. She was stunned as he turned around, walking casually back to the red bull garage.

Race day

Max drove around the final corner, claiming the win of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. He was finally a world champion. "Woohooo! This is for you! Thank you so much guys." It sounded like he was crying a bit. No one knew who his message was for, apart from Kelly. And she had no intention of sharing it.

After the podium, everyone is celebrating. "Kelly!" She heard the same guy shout her again.

"Max, congrats! You're a champion!" Her heart stopped when he pulled her in for a hug and rests his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent that he came to know and love.

"Thank you. Hey! Come celebrate with us."

"Oh, no don't worry I have to g..." she tried to make something up so that she could go home and sleep. The loud noises screaming in her ears and giving her a headache.

"Come on, please!" He begs, clasping his hands together and pouting.

"Okay fine, but..." before she could even continue, he drags her down to where they are having the party.

"Wait, one second." He leaves her with Sergio who is once again smirking at her.

"Checo, cut it out with the smirk." She sounded annoyed.

"He definitely has a thing for you." This was the first full sentence he actually spoke to her. What a first impression.

"What? No!" She denies it, even though she knows they both have a definite thing for each other, ever since she started the job.

"Yes he does, he is so obsessed with you and he talks about you constantly." She bites her lips, okay she didn't know he was that into her. Blushing, she looks away to avoid his gaze. "Speaking of him." Checo walks off in a different direction as Max comes back holding his trophy.

He takes hold of her hand, holding the trophy in the other. "You really want a picture with me?" She asks, confused why he wants a picture with just the pair.

"Of course." He puts an arm around her waist, smiling brightly.

After a few photos are taken, she walks outside to the parking lot, sitting on a bench.

"Kelly wait!" Max sits beside her, only looking at her.

"Hi." She smiles, watching his eyes wander over her face.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me when we are back in Monaco?" He asked, knowing that she lived in Monaco as well as him.

"Aw, max. Of course I will." They both smiled as max brings her in for a quick hug.

"Good, I cant wait." He says, placing a kiss on her rosy cheek.