Sebastian Vettel

Seb Vettel, the love of her life. 7 years ago, your friend had invited you to the German GP in Hockenheim as she had a spare ticket. You both had a paddock pass, which is where she met her fiancé Sebastian. The pair took their time in the relationship, not wanting to go too fast.

Only recently, they had moved to italy for him to be closer to Ferrari. Before that, they lived in London for a while. She was fed up of moving about all the time, it just stressed the both of them out

"Where's my girlfriend?" Seb had asked one of his maids. They never had any time to clean as they were travelling for his races all the time.
"she went to bed after lunch sir." He nodded, strolling off to his office. Meanwhile, y/n lay in bed feeling nauseous with a headache, contemplating her next decisions.

"Dann verpiss dich! Bis später." He took a deep breath, slamming his phone on the wooden desk. Seb felt stressed, never being able to take a break. Even when it was his week off, someone was always on his back telling him that he had to do something.

y/n turned the doorknob, cracking the door of Seb's office open slightly. "Perfect, I wanted to tell you something actually." She stood in the doorway like a statue, waiting for his announcement. "We are moving back to England." He tried to put on a smile and act happy.
"Are you kidding? We just moved here Seb." She said, folding her arms over her chest in annoyance.
"I'm sorry, it's part of the job. You should know that by now." Seb's fiancée closed her eyes, fighting away the pain of her migraine and a strong wave of nausea.
"We have to stop moving." She stood straight, saying it firmly. Seb was confused, she would usually agree and just move along with him as she knew it was part of the job.
"What on earth would make you not want to mov-"
She interrupted him, fed up of arguing and just spat it out.
"I'm pregnant Seb."

His face softened, relaxing a bit as he unclenched his fists. "Like, pregnant with- with a baby?" He stuttered, feeling excited but anxious.
"Yes Sebastian, pregnant with a baby! What else am I supposed to be fucking pregnant with!?" Seb looked up at her, seeing tears that were threatening to rolld down her cheeks.

He stood up, making his way over to her. Her breath hitched in her throat when he placed his hand over her small, growing stomach. "Little baby Vettel." He smiled looking at her, a solitary tear rolled down her cheek slowly. She let out a quiet laugh, "yeah, baby Vettel."