[24] Max Verstappen

"Car sex looks more effortless in the movies." (24)

Warnings: nsfw (unprotected sex, oral, public sex)

"Can you drive faster?" She complained, tapping her foot against the floor of the car. "I'm trying." Max pushed his foot down on the pedal, accelerating even faster. She was frustrated, sexually, after not seeing each other for a few weeks. Max had a triple header while she was visiting family in France, therefore apart for 3 weeks. Usually, they made love a lot which was from a high sex drive, resulting in having phone sex a few times.

"I can't do this anymore." She unbuckled her seatbelt, leaning over to the drivers side. "What are you doing?" Max asked as she placed her hands on his thighs, leaning down. She didn't answer, pushing her hand over his front, feeling his already hard cock. He let out a groan, tightening his jaw and focusing on the busy road. She unzipped his fly, reaching into his underwear. He hissed when she pulled out his cock, trying not to let his eyes roll to the back of his head with pleasure. She licked her lips, moving inches closer and wrapping her hand around him. She moved her hand up and down a few times, making sure she was satisfied that he was fully hard.
"Oh my god." Max groaned as she moved her hand towards the tip, spreading the oozing pre-cum with her thumb. Inching closer, she slipped her tongue out of her mouth, licking from the base to the tip of his cock. Pleasure shot up through his spine when she wrapped her lips around the tip, slowly sinking down. Her hand moved around the length that couldn't fit in her mouth, she felt his thighs tense underneath her. "Fucking hell, you're going to make us crash." Hé breathed out, gripping hard onto the steering wheel. She looked up at him, his eyes were begging to close and his mouth was open as he let out quiet groans. She was caught off guard when he bucked his hips up, making her gag on his length. Saliva was building up quickly in her mouth, dribbling down his cock. Placing one hand on his thigh, she pushed him back down in his seat. "Mmm." The vibrations of her voice down his length made him groan with pleasure, he was getting closer and closer with each bob of her head.
"If you don't stop soon, I'm going to come." His voice was extremely low and raspy. Max felt his orgasm growing as she continued to pleasure him with her mouth. "I'm pulling over," he spoke again, using the indicator to show he was stopping at the side of the road. "Now I can focus on you." She felt the car come to a stop and he quickly wrapped his hands in her hair like he usually would. He continued to groan as his cock twitched in her mouth, indicating he was close. She sent him over the edge when her hand moved to massage his balls. His vision was blurred as he let out a loud groan and threw his head back. She swallowed his salty cum, looking up at him with rosy cheeks.

"Back seat." He spoke, trying to catch his breath. She climbed quickly to the back seat, him hot on her heels. Max began kissing down her neck, playing with the hem of her shirt. He pulled it over her head along with his own, causing him to hit his head on the low roof. "Ow, shit." She giggled at how he rubbed his head. "Car sex looks more effortless in the movies." He commented, making them both laugh. Even though the windows were tinted, anyone driving by could guess what was going on. Although their minds were only focused on each other. Her mouth watered at the sight of his muscular torso pulling her legs around his waist. His fingers hooked into her skirt and underwear, pulling them both down at once. She whimpered when his fingers slid between her folds. "Fuck, you're so wet already." He drew circles over her nub of nerve endings with two fingers. She purred, impatient for more than just a mere touch. Two fingers thrust into her pussy, curling up to hit her sensitive spot. Max knew exactly what she liked, having done this many times before. He closed his eyes, taking in the moment he fantasised about for the past three weeks. Feeling her slick wet walls against his fingers, he groaned, already wanting to be inside her. He focused again when she let out a high pitched moan, already close to her orgasm. "Shit, don't stop!" Her legs quivered, letting out another loud moan.
"Come on baby, come on my fingers." His words sent her over the edge, she released her juices over his hand.

He gave her no time to recover from her high, freeing his hard cock from his underwear and thrusting into her.
"Oh, shit." The overstimulation felt so good, she was still recovering from her previous orgasm, her vision slightly blurry. Their moans and groans filled the car, along with skin to skin sounds. His eyebrows furrowed, face contorted with pleasure. His tip hit her g-spot with every thrust, making the pleasure unbearable for the both of them.
"Fuck Max.. I'm going to come." Their bodies were covered in a thin layer of sweat, giving them the 'sex glow'. Max looked down at her, watching as loud moans escaped her lips. Her walls clenched around his cock as she reached her high. Her hands gripping onto his shoulders, nails raking down his back. The pressure of her walls made him reach his own high, releasing his hot cum into her with a loud groan.

"Did we just have sex in a car?" She asked, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend. He rested his face in the crook of her neck. "I hit my head!" They laughed, still catching their breath.