Lando Norris

Lando twisted the handle of the door and tiptoed in as quietly as possible. He soon found out he didn't have to be quiet anyway as his girlfriend was awake on the sofa. "Hi babe." He whispered, leaning down to give her a kiss. "Why are you still awake? It's 3 in the morning you should be sleeping." She could see the concern in his face was real.

"I wanted to wait for you to say how proud I was." Lando had just come out of a great weekend in Italy. A mclaren 1-2 with him finishing 2nd and his teammate Daniel finishing 1st.

"Thank you I really appreciate it, but can we go to bed? I'm so tired." She watched him with an innocent smile. He padded across the floor, rolling his suitcase up the stairs with him.

His body language showed that he was exhausted. The jet lag was awful, travelling to a different country every week. But of course he couldn't help it, that was his job. Lando shuffled through their shared bedroom, pulling off his mclaren t-shirt and replacing his heavy jeans with a pair of plaid pyjama bottoms.

y/n was already comfy in her pyjamas and a fluffy grey blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She had been waiting hours for his arrival, spending her time catching up on television shows. When she got the text that he arrived at heathrow airport, she knew it would only be an hour before he was home. Now that he was finally home, she could have him all to herself for the next week.

"I'm glad you're home." She stated, climbing into bed. He pulled her into his arms and rested his chin on top of her head. "Me too." He replied in barely a whisper. She wanted to just talk for hours and hours with him. But she knew he was tired and should probably let him sleep. Then she could talk to him tomorrow, it's not like he was going anywhere.

"I love you Lando."
"I love you too baby." Were their last words before drifting off into a much needed, peaceful slumber.