Pierre Gasly

Super short one guys (:
Couldn't really bothered and I haven't been feeling well. Ah, practical excuse. Anyways, have fun reading!

Your peaceful slumber was disrupted early in the morning by Pierre's alarm. He groaned, rolling over to turn it off quickly. Pierre should be getting up and ready for his early run with his trainer Pyry, but this morning you both felt lazy. You turned on your side, watching his eyes flutter while adjusting to the light. He smiled seeing your face, "good morning mon amour." The rain pattered on the window, tempting you to stay under the warm covers even more. But you both had to get up at some point and go to work. Pierre's voice was hoarse, having just woken up. You returned his warm smile, moving to rest your head on his bare chest.

"Come on, I have to get up." He said, moving his hand through your messy curls. You said something incoherent, making Pierre laugh. "Just five more minutes." You mumbled, running your hand down his muscular arm. Trying not to fall back to sleep, you blinked a few times hearing Pierre chuckle. He was amused that you weren't letting him get up, wanting to stay here all day. The ends of your hair tickled his torso as he brushed it gently with his fingers. Pushing yourself tightly against him, he groaned realising that he wouldn't be able to leave any time soon.

"I really have to get up now." You whined, pulling your heavy head up, then flopping back down on the pillow beside him. "Do you really have to go?" Pierre pulled a shirt over his head, unplugging his phone that was charging on the bedside table. "I'll be back before dinner, I promise. I'll make you a lovely pasta." You propped yourself up on your elbows to listen to him. "Carbonara?" You questioned. He smiled, knowing it was your favourite pasta that you would eat multiple times a week. "Yes, a carbonara." Pierre drew the curtains as you shielded your eyes from the bright light that seeped through the window.
"Bye darling, I love you." He kissed your forehead, gently leaning into the kiss, enjoying it more than you should have. "I love you too." You replied, once again laying back down on the bed, wanting to sleep a little longer.