❛ Three༉‧₊˚

Start from the beginning

"Would you like to be my partner in this beer pong game they are about to play?" Ethan asked to change the topic which I was grateful for.

"Actually, i need to use the restroom," I half lied.

"You can use the one in my room. You still know where that is right?"

"Sure, why not." Why won't I remember the room I used to make out in though it still feels weird coming back into the house after breaking up with its owner. It's like I'm intruding.

'You were just mocking him about him being immature about the break up right? Pot calling kettle black' a voice in my head mocked. I quickly cleared the thought from my mind and listened to what Ethan still have to say.

"but I'm guessing it's going to be occupied. You can check the room beside it."

I replied him with an 'okay' as he rambled on. "The other rooms are locked You should know why and the other toilets would definitely be occupied by horny teens" he ended with a nervous laugh.

"I understand. Thanks, would catch you up later."

"Sure" he sighed as I watched him leave.

It was not in my intentions to break his heart. I really did not mean it but, I was and still not ready to let any one in just yet.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

True to Ethan's words, his room was occupied. The occupants did not allow me pass the door post before they yelled at me to get out. They said I was ruining their mood. Their words exactly was 'I was cock blocking them'.

Shrugs. I moved to check the next room.

I knocked the door when I got to the front of the door but when I got no response in return, i opened it. When I got in and so no one around, I breathed a sigh of relief  and laid on the bed forgetting I had to use the toilet and closed my eyes as I try to recollect myself.

I was beginning to doze off when I heard the creak of a door. I jumped out of the bed and looked around to be met by a beautiful creature. His appearance would have been a total turn off to me on a normal day but not now. I found it alluring.

"Hey, i didn't mean to disturb but, i had to leave the toilet you know," he said with a small laugh.

Just imagine me going into the toilet and I meet this handsome being inside. Oh my ovaries. And that voice!! God! I cleared my throat "It's fine, i was about leaving."

He ruffled his hair like he was contemplating asking me a question but unsure what my response would be.

'How I wish it's my hands in that dark hair of his not his. They look so soft as hell ' At this point I was practically drooling.

"You can stay, i was starting to get bored here anyways," he smirked snapping me out from my shameless stare.

"What do you mean?" I questioned feeling my face redden.

"Luke, ethan's brother is my best friend and you can as well refer to him as my best friend since childhood. We were on break so I decided to come visit him since we were both attending different universities. Unfortunately for me, they were having a house party and me being someone who hates parties, as to be stuck here till the party ends" He explained.

"Oh, quite the opposite for me. I'm just not into this one that's the reason I came up here".

"My feet hurts badly. You don't mind me sitting right?"

A small smile played on my lips as I nodded my head in response. I don't know why I find it funny though.

"So.." he began as an awkward silence settles in. I used the period to check him out again  and I must double admit, he's extremely handsome.