★CHAPTER 10★

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

THE NEXT DAY WAS The day of the Winter Dance, Eliza woke up with a feeling, deep down in her gut, that this wasn't a good idea.

"Brooklyn!" she mumbled.

"What?" Brooklyn asked, coming out of the bathroom in her robe.

Luna walked in from the balcony with an empty Coffee cup.

"Do you think what I'm letting Blake do is right?" She responded.

Both of them had an awkward smile and nod

"To be honest..." Luna pondered

"Not really," Brooklyn continued.

She sat up and said "wait what, I was waiting for you guys to tell me yes what your doing is fine, good!"

They looked at her awkwardly.

"I have to tell him I changed my mind, don't I?" Eliza sighed.

Brooklyn added "well maybe not now tell him when you're in your dress so he can take you easily instead."

"Exactly," Luna agreed.

They got ready for breakfast and headed down to the cafe.

"Scrambled egg or normal?" Luna thought to herself.

"Scrambled," Lucas advised her.

Lucas continued "Luna, so are you coming with me to the dance?"

"You bet!" She chuckled.

He walked away smiling as Maria and Blake walked into the line.

"Blake, you don't have to if you don't want to." Luna whispered into his ear.

"I know, but I feel bad for the girl," He answered nervously looking up at her walking around alone.

"So no other reason at all?" Luna chuckled nervously , spreading maple syrup on her pancake.

"No," He quickly tried to convince Luna and himself.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Wright!" she mumbled walking backwards, stuffing her face with food, while walking back to the table with the rest of the group.

...

That night, Brooklyn refused to take no for an answer.

Meaning she forced Luna into a dress-ignoring her yells of protest, kicks, punches etc., and refused to let Eliza leave the room until she was done with both of them.

"NOW you're going to make Blake forget all about Maria," Brooklyn said when they were done.

"Brooklyn...I can't breathe," Luna stated.