★CHAPTER 12★

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

THE NEXT MORNING, Brooklyn woke up to Luna screaming "Shoot, shoot, shoot!" pacing back and forth around the room.

"What the hell?" Brooklyn yelled-she was always woken up in the morning to either Eliza or Luna so she wasn't that surprised, but normally Luna wasn't this panicked.

"What is it this time?" Brooklyn yawned

Luna looked over at Eliza peacefully sleeping

"Come!" Luna yelled indicating to go outside.

They were standing in the halls

"Why couldn't Eliza hear?" Brooklyn wondered, crossing her arms over her pajamas.

 "Eliza would get mad at me, but I feel like you would understand the situation..." Luna said nervously-not being able to keep herself still. Brooklyn held her arm to stop her from fidgeting

"What happened Luna, I'm here...tell me!" Brooklyn said fiercely. 

"Ok fine..."

Brooklyn listened again.

"I lost it to Lucas," She finally spit out, glancing around wildly. "I lost my virginity to Lucas! Well...kind of...its like a second one?? I DUNNO BUT I SLEPT WITH HIM!" 

"Holy..." Brooklyn said-understanding her situation. "Well, if I were you...ya your right I wouldn't tell Eliza, she would criticize you..." Brooklyn mumbled quietly again "so, you regret it?"

"I mean I don't know, I just met the guy."

Brooklyn looked around "Look my advice, tell Lucas how you feel, don't waste his time..." That may be advice she was giving to Luna, but she needed that advice for herself too... "oh my god-" she realized.

"What?" Luna looked up concerned.

"I have to talk to Travis!" she ran to the boys room as she saw Travis running out too, Luna walked back into her room as Brooklyn and Travis yelled at the same time 

"I have to tell you something!" Travis laughed "okay you go first" He said awkwardly.

She took a deep breath and admitted "this isn't working... I mean I really realy REALLY like you, but...-"

He sighed out happily "That's exactly what I was gonna say" he smiled again "But, can this not affect our friendship...because I still wanna be a couple of besties," He knew that would make Brooklyn laugh since that was their inside joke "Exactly..." she sighed out with a slight smile and went in for a hug, the hug was awfully long and emotional, but Brooklyn felt at ease because she missed their friendship, and so did Travis. They stepped back and started walking back to their dorms smiling. Brooklyn had a weight lifted off her shoulder, Travis kind of had a tiny bit of regret but he forgot about it when he thought of Luna and having him and Brooklyn's old friendship they used to have. Something inside of him thought he was gonna be with Luna now, but then it hit him...Lucas "shoot..." He sighed out shutting the door.

 ...

"What happened?" Luna asked at breakfast. Blake looked like he had swallowed a sock, and he had a black eye.

 "I told Maria I don't like her," he said, limping. "Apparently, her father was in the Israelian army. He uh...taught her Krav Maga."

"What?" Brooklyn asked, confused.

"Is that a kind of yoga?"

"Ouch-Krav Maga is a kind of Israelian martial art. From what I saw on TV, it hurts," Eliza explained.

"OOH, Wright got beat up by a girl!"

"Luna!" everyone said in unison.

"What? It's true!!"

They rolled their eyes, again in unison.

"Ok stop that, your scaring me," Luna said, freaked out.

"Nah," they all said in unison again.

... 

It was mid-day everyone was relaxing in the living-room that combined the boys and girls cabins-talking.

"Anybody got any thing to talk about?" Eliza whined "I'm bored!"

"Well, me and Travis kinda broke up." Brooklyn tried to rub off like it was nothing. Luna already knew since Brooklyn was talking to her in the morning, but everyone else was pretty shocked.

"What, why?" Eliza continued

"We just wanted to go back to our old friendship" he looked over at Brooklyn. "bestiesss" he whispered; Brooklyn cracked up.

"Okay, what is it with you guys and besties" Luna laughed stuffing her face with food she took back from breakfast.

Travis and Brooklyn laughed

"Don't worry guys we will find out what they meant eventually!" Blake pondered.

"It's been four months, we still don't know what they mean!"Eliza laughed.

"Exactly!" Luna continued

"And we plan to keep it that way!" Brooklyn mimed.

"Anyways....What should we do today?" Luna asked sighing out.

"I heard there's a good chance of HEAVY snow today!" Eliza answered

"And what are we gonna do?" Blake wondered

"Snow ball fight?" Travis laughed evilly, they looked at the window, frozen from the snow as they ran out of the hotel to play in the snow.

 ...

[Written: December, 2020

Edited: February 27th, 2022

Published: February, 2022]