★Introduction★

Hello! This book is the first book in a series called FSS. We recommend starting here before reading the others. So far we have finished writing this first one, the second, the third and are currently in process of writing the fourth which will be published soon. This one (FSS1) was written way back in December 2020 on our old account so we have decided to publish all three whilst we write the fourth. We apologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes as this was written more than a year ago.

Starting from FSS4, one of us does the first chapter, the second does the second chapter, one does the third, and the second does the fourth chapter and so on. But for the first 3 books we switched writing turns every paragraph so we don't exactly remember who wrote what. Starting FSS3 we write who wrote which chapter at the beginning of every chapter. Hope this all makes sense.

Just for reference- the authors notes ONLY that are in italic are Laila's, and the authors notes ONLY in bold are Hannah's.

Our main accounts are:

Laila) Supremcommanda4Argo2

Hannah) hannah17333

I want to add that this story is completely, 100% copyright – do not rewrite, republish, make adaptions etc. without explicit permission from the author. 

That's it! Comment for any questions and enjoy reading!