Chapter 037

Previously...
Everything was becoming boring once again. I felt bored with life once more. Why?

Was it something I wasn't doing?

Hm.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

I headed to bed deep into the caverns of the ravine. I had my bed way into the caves to make sure absolutely nothing would happen to me. And Wilbur told me to. I tried to reason with him but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Should I go and check on Tommy.?

•••

Nah he'll be fine.

Anyhow, I flopped on my bed and fell straight asleep.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

Quiet, everything just quiet. Not a peep, not a sound that would disturb my sleep.. not even a figure in the dark watching me sleep. Not even when they left.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

Wₐₖₑ ᵤₚ!

All of a sudden, I'm awoken by being shaken harshly. I open my eyes. The light from the torches helped me see clearly. Since it's extremely dark in theses caves."Y/n!" Wilbur with tears in his eyes in front of me. His hair is messed up and his nose is pink as well as his eyes. "You good? Why are you crying?" I ask still half drowsy. "I-t's Tom-my!" He hiccups in between his cries. "Okay calm down," I say in a calm manner. I get out of my bed and let him hug me. "What happened?"

I follow him as he runs. I turn the corner where Wilbur had gone. I wanted to gouge my eyes out at what I saw. "Tommy..?... TOMMY!" I scream in terror. I ran towards him. Technoblade was already there, in silence. His head was droopy and low. I look back at Tommy. Dead. The skin on his face was torn apart. Flesh showing. A knife stuck into his back with its sharp blade sticking out of his stomach. My eyes stung. I couldn't hold in my tears. I had grown a attachment that was too big for me to ignore. It felt like my heart was being torn apart.

Wilbur weeping, called in Tubbo on the radio. "Tubbo! Get to Pogtopia. Now." Is all I hear. My vision was blurred with tears. "Why..?..he- WAS JUST A F**KING KID" I raise my voice in frustration. My shaking hand brushed against Tommy's golden hair. I closed Tommy's eyes that were once full of life and hope, now dull. Tommy's happy laugh rang in my ears. Taunting me.

"Why didn't I save him..If I wasn't so selfish and checked on him, I could've prevented this." I mutter at myself in distraught. Wilbur with puffy eyes and a sniffing nose hugged me. "It's not your fault. Please don't b-blame yourself.. There was no possible way, you would've known this would happen." Wilbur says in a quiet tone. I wipe my tears and recollect myself. "I'm so sorry Wilbur," I say in pity. "It's... oka-y..I'm sorry, I can't keep looking at him." Wilbur says glancing a different direction.

Wilbur walks out of the room and leaves saying he'll help walk Tubbo here. I couldn't keep watching Tommy. It hurt to see him like that. I quickly got a blanket to cover Tommy. I got up to go check on Technoblade. "Techno.? Are you okay?" I ask quietly. I kneel down beside him and he instantly hugs me. I feel my shirt get wet from his tears. I tried comforting him. Sooner Then later, Tubbo ran into the room crying. "WHERES TOMMY?!" He yells in pain. I point down and he uncovers Tommy and holds him sobbing.

It's been a few hours, and we made him a burial place in the woods. I felt so mentally and emotionally exhausted. I stood there. I felt drained. I had no reaction. Just stood there.

ᵢₜ'ₛ ₜᵢₘₑ

"Y/n?" I glance up and see Tubbo. "Are you okay?" He asks trying to smile. "What if he was murdered by someone?" I ask in a quiet voice. "Well.. I really don't wanna agree with you. But.. That seems like the most likely cause.....I just don't want to believe that someone would do such a f**ked up thing and the way it was done." Tubbo says with a voice crack. He was screaming earlier in pain. So I see why his voice would crack. "Let's take this idea to Wilbur and see what he thinks."

ₜₕᵢₛ ᵢₛ ₐₗₗ yₒᵤᵣ fₐᵤₗₜ...

Yₒᵤ dᵢd ₜₕᵢₛ ₜₒ ₕᵢₘ.

Wᵢₜₕ ₙₒ ᵣₑₘₒᵣₛₑ.

ᵂⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ʳᵉᵐᵒʳˢᵉ.

Yₒᵤ bₑₕᵢₙd ₜₕₑᵣₑ.

Yₒᵤ dᵢd ₜₕᵢₛ ₜₒ ₕᵢₘ.