Chapter 004

Previously...
I went back to the table and sat there waiting for them.
They came back after a little.
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
   "Umm..." Wilbur mumbled. "Did they do anything else to you?" He asked. 

"Not that I know of."

"You said you lot were a part of a nation right? Since I have no where to stay and I can be a help to you, may I be a part of your nation?" I asked innocently.

In hopes that I would guilt trip them into letting me stay.

"The more the merrier." He said smiling.

That's the moment when a certain blondie decides to speak up. "You can't just let her in! We're in a war for f**ks sake!" Tommy yells. "Another person who I don't the name of speaks up saying

"He is kinda right. She could be lying." The brunette hair guy says.

Yeah no, I'm definitely not right in front of you all.

"No! Im not, please believe me." I plead.
"Alright then, I guess your part of L'manberg" Wilbur said completely ignoring the two.

"L'manberg..?"

"That's the name of our nation." He replied.

"Oh, ok but I didn't catch your names." I say looking at the three men who had been awfully quiet expect the blondie.

That's a good nickname, maybe I'll start calling him that once I get to know him more.

"I'm Tubbo!" The brunette haired said quite excitedly. " That's Tommy!" He says pointing at him.

Yeah I know, man's was talking sh*t about me. Which is offensive. Since I'm wonderful. I thought

"And that's Fundy!" He pointed to the fox ear fellow...? I glance up at the fox ears and decided not to say anything about that.

"Nice to meet you all!" I say excitingly. But didn't you guys say you are in a war?"

"Yes we're in a war so we should start preparing." Wilbur said as we walked out of the van. "Oh we also have another member, he's name is Eret. He went out mining." It had now turned night time

"Why are you guys in a war? And what's the deal the guys that I had met?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Were in a war because were fighting for independence of L'manberg. And the "guys" you met are dangerous."
His words were laced with slight venom as he spoke.
Fundy started a fire, and we all sat on the logs surrounding the fire.
"The one with the mask, his name is Dream. He owns a big part of this land which is the "Dream SMP" as he called it."

"Egotistical f**k. It's even worse that he has a receding hairline." Tommy blurts out. I quietly chuckled. But Tommy heard it and gave me a dirty look. "ANYWAY, Dream won't let us have Independence. The other two guys are sapnap with the white bandanna and George is the one with the googles." Wilbur Continued on.

"Well now everything makes so much more sense."
"Shouldn't we get some rest so the next day we can start getting prepared?" I ask. "Your right, you need a place to stay for the night, so you can stay with me." Wilbur says Quite quickly.

"Ok, goodnight guys!" I say while following Wilbur to his home.