one;

Darkness surrounded them, trees loomed over them and the only semblance of light that they had was that of the moon. It was roughly three in the morning, Skylar estimated, her senses sharpened now more than ever.

She ran past bushes and half grown flowers knowing May was trailing close behind her. Skylar didn't need to look back to know she held the same serene expression on her face. After all in the cover of the night when most people, most humans would be afraid to go out, they'd be the complete opposite. They thrived in the darkness, it was the time when they could come out and live.

It was the life of a vampire and Skylar knew she wouldn't trade it for the world, she'd grown accustomed to it. The night time was when they could finally let loose.

It was also, Skylar thought a smirk curling at her lips, the perfect time to set their plan into motion.

-

Regardless of what anyone may tell you of how uptight, coven and pack leaders were, how they had what seemed to be a permanent frown on their face and a 'no nonsense' tone to their voice, the leaders were children at heart.

Which is exactly the reason as to why a particular pair of vampire coven leaders were sneaking into the pack house of a certain Alpha-luna. They had to keep their end of the prank war of course, whoever won got first go at the hunting grounds and that was an offer both Skylar and May refused to pass up. Animal blood may not be as delectable as human blood but it did beat those horrid pills, which is why having first pick would benefit their coven, they'd be able to capture the animals with the best blood.

As Skylar expertly picked the lock to the front door May kept watched looking disgusted at how little security they seemed to have around the place. She was positive that if any of their enemies chose to attack they'd definitely be able to defeat the Silver Creek Pack with ease.

A small 'aha!' startled the blonde vampire out of her thoughts as she saw Sky grinning cockily as she opened the door, quickly and quietly making her way inside avoiding all the creaky spots of the old house and carefully making their way to the upstairs, were they knew Amara slept.

Their prank wasn't overly complicated, it was actually rather simple. They had gotten to the conclusion that because it was so simple the shapeshifter would fall for it. They set it up so that when Amara arose from her sleep the weight that was shifted would active the bucket that dangled directly above her, effectively drenching her in sticky goo. Of course in her haste she'd run out to the bathroom to wash it off without checking the door, so when she opened the door another bucket, this one filled with glitter and feathers, would dump its contents on her.

Signalling to May that they were done the two left through the window so as to not active the prank.

May and Skylar looked at each other as they realized they had about an hour or so before the sun came up which gave them enough time to join their coven in hunting.

Not that it mattered if they made back to their home before the sun rose, after all they were two of the few who could walk out in the sun without immediately bursting into ashes.

Still it'd be nice to join their family, they hadn't done so in a while.

-

It was 9:37 in the morning when a loud shriek woke everyone in the pack house (and probably everyone in New York).

"My hair!"

Skylar and May who had been lounging in their living room grinned at each other as they heard commotion coming a little ways from their territory.

High fiving each other they let out a laugh.

Amara & Claire: 0

Skylar & May: 1

-meanwhile-

At the sound of the yell a figure shot out of bed, hair a mess of red curls, unfocused golden brown eyes that had heavy bags underneath them, chin with just a hint of drool in it.

A long suffering sigh was heard from the person as they collapsed back in their bed.

Was one normal night too much to ask for?

.

.

.

A/N

DUNDUNDUNDUN I DIDN'T LIE I AM RE EDITING/ WRITING THIS ARE YOU GUYS PROUD OF ME?

as you can obviously tell i changed clawdeens name to claire

~The Musketeers

Rewritten not completely edited