[ Devilish Plan ]

Start from the beginning

Taehyung stood up:" I can see that don't worry I always keep a spare suit, you can wear." He opened his drawer and handed him a suit.

Hoseok:" you saved me!!! But I don't know where to change." He mumbled. " you can change here I will leave and lock the door." Taehyung respond but Hoseok cut him:" that's gonna be even more awkward, what if someone saw you waiting outside, we are cool I guess Taehyung and we saw each other naked so it's no big deal, just go back continue your work and I will change quickly. "

Taehyung locked the door and went back to his seat, trying so hard to focus on whatever he was working on but he couldn't like damn, Hoseok wasn't facing him he gave him his backside and started stripping when it came to his pants, it was hard to pull down he was panting and breathing heavily,

When he pulled them down, Taehyung whole body shuddered and blurted:" HOSEOK WHY ARE YOU WEARING THONG AT WORK!!!" His dick was fully hard after that view, he surprised Hoseok when he asked him, he flinched:" wtf !! Keep it down!! Oh that's because - he used his hands to spread his ass cheeks - I got itchy here and the doctor told me to replace all my boxers with silky ones and I don't have any, I ordered a pack of them but they didn't arrive, and the only silky thing I have are lingeries I once brought." Taehyung placed his hand on his dick to calm it:" oh..I see... Quickly change... Hurry.."

Hoseok left a few minutes later, Taehyung went and locked his door again and jerked off and cum in 2 seconds remaining, just by remembering that view. " for fuck sake I have a boyfriend, and i'm here getting worked up by my ex-boyfriend ass .. I'm terrible... " he confessed.

Hoseok was smirking the whole way to his office, he then sniffed Taehyung's suit it smelled so fresh and nice but it still has Taehyung's scent:" I can't believe I showed him my ass after 4months of not being together... I'm really terrible BAHAHAHHA."

In the evening, Hoseok and his section. Went for drinks after work, when they walked into the restaurant he spotted Taehyung, he was going back and forth between two tables and when he looked sharply he noticed that his new boyfriend was at the second table with his friends, he asked himself:" wtf is he doing here? Well, I need to play my card too." Hoseok played as if he is drinking but he wasn't, he wanted to stay sober so he can be aware what is he doing.

He then stood up, acting drunk:" I will go out to *hic* for smoke *hic* ok? " telling his coworkers which Taehyung glimpsed by overhearing him.

Hoseok went to an alley and light up a cigarette and he was really serious and pissed off, he wasn't having fun after seeing Taehyung and his new bf flirting and how Taehyung was pouring and calling him Hyung every second, he felt it was too suffocating inside, he wanted to cry but he had to be strong. after finishing his cigarette, he went back in from the back door, he didn't notice Taehyung so he assumed he went to the bathroom, he realized it is his chance, he acted as if tripped near the boyfriend's table,  he immediately asked him:" are you okay? " Hoseok got on his knees and seriously couldn't stand up his fake acting actually led him to hurt his leg, karma must be serving my ass he said to himself, he replied:" ah!! I guess." He looked at him closely to see if it was Taehyung's type, he had such a soft smile and caring hands that helped him to stand up, he is taller than him and smelled so good, his voice was soothing, Hoseok heartache he felt really... Really bad ... " Taehyung finally found someone this good, gentle, and i'm here doing dirty shit, to make him cheat on this gentleman..." He was drowning in his thoughts he excused himself:" don't worry i'm fine " then he heard:" Hoseok!!! What happened? The familiar voice that he didn't want to hear, Taehyung came back from outside.

His new boyfriend responded:" you know each other? He fell and I think he hurt his leg, take him to the hospital."

Hoseok was on his limit and felt he gonna cry any moment, he yelled:" I AM FINE " and stormed from there.

His leg was in pain, he stopped running for a moment, and took a taxi home... He was on a roller coaster of emotions he cried out when he arrived home, Yoongi and his boyfriend Namjoon walked running toward him when they heard him,

Yoongi:" what happened?? Are you hurt??" He was worried:" babe, go bring him some water, Hoseok come here." He hugged him tight and didn't ask him more questions, Namjoon then put bondage on his leg, he slept on Yoongi's lap sobbing...

Yoongi stared at Namjoon:" I don't like to interfere with his personal life, but he is really hurt and he is convinced that he can't and won't get over him, I know this is a bad idea, but we need to set him up with someone, he needs to forget his ex!!" He whispered, Namjoon replied:" I can do that, there is someone who is actually bugging me about Hoseok ever since we all had dinner with my friends."

Yoongi asked:" wait which one??? Oh, wait... No way!!!

[ to be continued ]

Check the character page for the new characters!

Thank you for the comments about this story.
Vote and comment for faster updates.