Alone | Steveboy / PEEEVVEE

1. The peeve thing is an inside joke.
2. Sorry I hate this ship sm that I love it ✌🤪

3RD POV

"Are you sure you wanna stay here with him?" Soda asks suspiciously.

"Yeah.." Steve and Pony stand facing eachother.

"But I thought you hate him?" Two-bit asks also confused.

Steve tries to hide his smile. "I do. I just don't wanna go with you guys."

"Please take me with you Soda." Pony smirks.

"I can't bud, sorry."

"Aww man."

"Well we'll head out. Don't be fighting eachother."

"Okk."

Dally, Two-bit, and Soda walk out the door. Steve and Pony watch as the door closes. And as soon as it does, they look at eachother with devious smiles.

Steve grabs Ponys hand and pull him close. "When was the last time we were alone together?" He smirks.

"Bout a week ago." Pony smiles. Steve leans and gives him a small peck on the lips. "Hey, I have a question."

"What's up?"

"When are we gonna tell em?"

Steve walks to and sits on the couch. "We'll tell em soon... its only been 3 weeks."

"Ok.."

"Come here." Pony sits beside Steve. Steve moves his face close. "But, it's fun being secret, right?"

"Mhm." Steve pulls him into a kiss. Pony giggles between the kisses.

"What?" Steve laughs.

"You.." He gets on his lap, facing him, and wraps his arms around the back of his neck. (Me: *tries to make it so it doesn't sound like Pony is strangling him*)

"What about me?" Steve looks up at him.

"You're just so damn handsome." Steve laughs again and Pony pulls him into a kiss. He puts his hands on Ponys waist and pulls him closer.

The door opens. "Yeah I'll get-" Soda stops at the door, shocked at the sight of his brother and his best friend making out on the couch. "What the hell?" He lets out a small, sarcastic, laugh.

Steve and Pony stop and look at Soda, also shocked.

Soda puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out a twenty dollar bill. He reaches his hand out to Two-bit. Two-bit gasps. "NO WAY!" He laughs loudly grabbing the money. "WHOSE ON TOP?!"

"Uhh, ponys on Steve's lap..."

"SUCK IT WINSTON! PAY UP!"

"I don't believe you." Dally walks into the house and sees them. "Goddammit." He gives Two-bit a five dollar bill.

Two-bit rushes beside him and dies of laughter when he sees the two on the couch. Pony gets off of Steve and sits beside him. "Well I guess we don't have to tell them now.."

Pony laughs nervously. "Yeah.. did you guys really make a bet?"

"Maybe- I thought you guys hated eachother."

"We did." Pony says shyly.

"He does hate whenever he's sore the next day-" Pony hits his chest.

Soda does a sarcastic smile (literally this:😃, but idfk how to word that ✌🤪) "what?!"

"Well it was good to see you. Shouldn't you be leaving? Ok byeee." Ponyboy pushes them out of the door.

"No no no."

"What?"

"How long has this been going on?"

Steve and Pony look at eachother then back at Soda. "Almost a month." They say at the same time.

Two-bit peeks his head in. "What do you mean by almost. Like tomorrow is your one month or...."

"3 and a half weeks." The say In unison again.

Two-bit puts both of his hands out and soda and Dally put a ten dollar bill in one. "How are you so good at this?"

"I don't know." He shrugs, walking out of the door.

"Ok well, bye, CLOTHES STAY ON!"

"Kinda too late for that.." Pony says quietly.

"WHAT?!"

"Bye, i love you."

Soda grunts angerly before walking out of the door.

(645 words)

Lol umm yw? HEY! 👏 REQUESTS 👏 ARE 👏 OPEN 👏

-your new mom