"Oh, okay."

"These are really good cupcakes", Haechan told Imina.

"And good hot chocolate."

"This is good everything."

Imina laughed. "I'm glad to hear it, thank you. My family will appreciate it."

"Why don't we come here more often?" Haechan asked his friends.

"The people from our school come here. Especially, Katie and her friends."

"Yep. I see her half the time I'm here. Though I usually make Russell or Ezra deal with her."

"She doesn't bother you, right?" Jisung asked.

The girl shook her head. "Luckily for me, people don't really pay attention to me."

The boys shared a frown but Imina didn't notice, too distracted by what she was telling them.

"Those are pretty flowers", Renjun said, looking at the counter where a huge vase of flowers sat.

"I know. My mom loves them. We have like three filled vases in our house."

"Hey", Jeno said, looking at Imina. "Is your mom a small woman with long dark brown hair who's always smiling, kind to everyone, very expressive, and kinda intimidating?"

"That sounds like her."

"Oh, I've met her. She's always bringing treats to the flower shop and my mom gives her flowers in return."

The girls eyes widened in realization. "You're that boy! I remember my mom coming home from there and saying that she met Anna's son and he's my age. Then she looked at me like-", she raised her eyebrows and shimmied her shoulders.

The boys burst out laughing.

"Now I see why you had no interest in meeting me", Jeno joked.

Imina smiled, "Sorry."

"My mom will be happy I met you now. She said I could at least make a new friend and my older brother said it was sad how single and lonely I am so I should try talking to a girl."

"I met him."

"Was he nice to you?"

"Very flirty and charming."

Jeno rolled his eyes. "Sounds like him. He likes to come off flirty and charming just to prove that people like him more."

"You have little brothers too, right?"

He nodded.

"I wanna meet them. I always hear about them and they sound adorable and I don't have siblings so I'm stealing yours."

"Will you babysit?" He asked, seriously, desperate not to watch his brothers.

"I would."

"Can you be my sister?"

She laughed. "You're gonna put me to work."

"At least you'll have an awesome brother."

She grinned and ruffled his hair. "You're cute."

Jaemin pouted.

"Jaemin, you're the cutest."

"What is this blatant favoritism?" Haechan asked.

Imina shrugged. "Jaemin's always been the favorite."

Chenle laughed. "Did you forget about Jisung?"