Chapter 16

Deku's POV:

I wake from the bright sun shining into the windows, I open my eyes immediately met with my doll staring at me with her cute pink eyes. I giggle a small bit and kiss her head "good morning dolly!! How ya feeling?~" I didn't put the muzzle on her this time, mostly because I made it way more stronger then the last.

I smile while waiting for a reply which I do get after a small bit of waiting "I feel good!" She answered after a few minutes. I smiled and sat up giving her small head pats, what can I say I love giving her affection even if it's just a pat on the head. She seems to enjoy them.

I stand up planning on going to make food, but was stopped by my broken doll grabbing my waist trying to pull me back to bed.... So cute~

"I'll be back doll! I promise you, just a few minutes okay" I waited for her reply which was a small nod and her letting go of me, I gave her a quick kiss before going down stairs and making her breakfast!

Y/n POV:

I was sitting in our bed, lost in my thoughts. My mind was wondering all over the place, but I kept getting this weird crying and whining voice in my head. It sounds like me and it scares me a small bit, but everytime it starts I hear izuku's voice instead!! He says such kind things to me. With a relaxed smile on my face I lay on my stomach listening to everything the voice said.

It was things like "you need me" "I love you doll" "don't go in the basement" "your mine" and a lot of sweet complements as well!! The only strange one was the basement, but in order to be a good doll I have to do as told. So I will not be going into the basement, I can't break izu's trust! I mean what if he abandons me if I do, I won't have any where to go.. I can't go outside to those monsters out there. That would eat me, skin me alive, hurt me, make me do awful things.... But I Know izuku won't make me go out there as long as I do as told!

And how do I know the world is like that outside?... izuku told me ofcoarse!! And izuku knows best and is always right. So I shall stay inside, I hear the door open and immediately get up running to it. It was izu! He had a plate of pancakes, enough for the both of us. "I'm back doll, wow did you miss me that much" he spoke while giving a small chuckle at the end. Yeah I was already clinging on his waist even though he just walked inside. I could feel if try and walk so I quickly followed in motion, still clinging on him while walking next to him

He set the plate down and pointed to the bed which I quickly sat on. He sat next to me and held the fork to my mouth. "Open wide dolly!~" and so I did..

Deku's POV:

I smile while I fed her, she looked so innocent right now. Yes I enjoyed her bratty side but it was getting a bit unbearable to deal with. I walked out the room when she finished, giving a short and quick good by. As much as I'd like to spend time with my doll I needed to go check on the angry boom boom boy in my basement. I glanced upstairs, of course she wasn't leaving the room without permission. Such a good dolly she is!!

I grin a bit at how easy she was to control and even manipulate like this. I walked down into the basement and looked at Bakugou. No way.....Bakugou katsuki is crying! "Wooow kacchan!! Your already breaking? Now you know how I feel huh?~" he stared at me, not speaking. Not like he could anyway right?~. "Silent treatment huh? So mean of you, anyway let's talk about y/n!" I can almost immediately see the anger in his face as I start talking about her, perfect.. "she's back to being mine! All mine, she's to scared to even go outside~ great right!!"  I look at him for a reaction only to see him passed out, "are you serious!!? Ohhh when you wake up your in big trouble, rude to fall asleep while someone's talking to you~" with one last loud giggle I exit the basement..