Chapter 3

⚠️ Warning⚠️: there will be swearing in this chapter!!!

Y/N's POV:

I wake up not being able to move making me confused till I realized I was tied to a pole. I look around and see I'm in a place I don't recognize. It looked like a creepy basement mostly black. There was only one light that was on the ceiling. The worst part about the room was the blood splatters that were on the walls and floors.

I was going to cry for help till I realized there was tape on my mouth. I start to hear someone walking down steps and close my eyes pretending to still be asleep. I hear someone open the metal door and walk over.

Keeping my eyes shut I listen to see if they say something but they don't. I definitely know their not gone because I can feel them staring. Eventually I give up the act and open my eyes.
When I look up I see deku who started grinning when I gave up the act.

I was confused at first, not remembering much. "Aww I knew you weren't asleep~, here I brought you some water" his grin turns into a smile and I notice him holding a glass of water. I use my quirk and splash the water in his face making him frown. "That wasn't very nice you know" he pouts but soon smiles again. "It's ok I forgive you though, just don't use it again or I'll take it~".

Not being able to say anything because of the tape I make a confused face, confused of the whole situation. Seeing my look he kept talking, "Your probably still confused about what happened yesterday, sorry you had to see that by the way". My eyes widen a bit remembering everything that had happened. "I don't really like having you tied up like this so I'm gonna untie you, but first~" I see him grab something out of his pocket and realize it was a collar.

 "I don't really like having you tied up like this so I'm gonna untie you, but first~" I see him grab something out of his pocket and realize it was a collar

He puts it around my neck and pulls the tape off my mouth. "What the fuck is the point of this" I growled at him. He pouts a bit and grabs a remote. "Be nice" he presses the button and I feel a shock from  the collar making me twitch. "Oh yeah did I forget to mention it was a shock collar, whoops" he grins and untie's me.