Chapter 2

No-ones POV:

It's almost time for the party and you start getting ready

Your hair:

Your makeup:

Your makeup:

Your outfit/ the one deku gave you:

—————————————————->
Y/N's POV:

I finished getting ready and sat in the living room waiting for him to pick me up. Eventually I hear a car honking outside and stands up and quickly heads to it. When I get In I'm immediately met with deku.

Thorough out most of the ride he didn't say anything

Mini time skip!:

We eventually get to the party and when we walked in I was surprised to see most of deku's old bullies. "I thought you said you were inviting your friends?" You looked at him confused. "I did? I ment peers, alright go have fun".

You were having a pretty good time at the party considering it was with a bunch of bullies. After a while you had to go the bathroom and went up to deku. "Hey I haven't been at your place forever, can you remind me where the bathroom is" you asked him. "Oh yea sure, upstairs to the left". You thanked him and went upstairs. But instead of taking a left you accidentally took a right. You walked in and soon realized it was his bedroom and you were about to leave when you saw something out of the ordinary.

In the crack of the closet there was a weird red liquid seeping through. Getting a bit curious you opened the closet and immediately covered your mouth to not scream. Inside the closet was the body of Bakugou Katsuki. You started running to the door to leave the place when downstairs erupted into screams. You just stood frozen terrified. You soon put together what was most likely happening and hid under the bed.

The screams soon stopped and you could hear footsteps walking upstairs. You hear a knocking sound that sounds like it's happening at the bathroom door. The person soon stops and goes the bedroom. As soon as you thought they would leave they turned around and faced the closet. You realized you left the closet and the person knows your in the room.

The person slowly creeps over to the bed, "Puppy~ it's ok to come out now you know~" your Eyes widen when you realize who was talking. During your thoughts of trying to disagree with yourself that it's not him you feel an arm grab yours and they drag you out.

The last thing you saw was a blood covered deku before you felt something hit you in the back of the head making you fall unconscious.

A/n: I'm not gonna lie this chapter was kinda fun to do😂💕💗