Chapter 5

Y/n POV:

I wake up to someone shaking me and open my eyes. I see Deku who immediately starts smiling, "Dinner's ready baby~" he grabs my hand and pulls me up, to be honest I thought that was just a nightmare........ well except for the pain. He drags me down stairs and hands me a plate/bowl of f/f. "There you go love~" he sits across from me with nothing. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked slightly confused. "Awww you do care about me~" he grins and steals some of my food.

"Hey asswhole! Get your own!" I pull my food away and he pouts. He sighs a bit and gets his own. While we were eating we hear a knock at the door. "Who the fuck is at my door" he growls a bit and goes to the door.

Deku's POV:

I walk to the door and open it and see a police officer, "hello sir, is there something I can help you with?" I asked the man. "We got a few reports thinking someone was kidnapped and brought here, mind if I take a look around" he asked, Ofcoarse I mind he is gonna take my doll from me! "Not at all, come in" while he went upstairs I went to the kitchen and told my doll to hide under the couch until I said so. And she did just that, I have such a good doll!

I grab a knife and put in my pocket just in case the cops finds something. I walk upstairs and see's him looking at my bloody clothes I haven't washed yet. Smirking I walk up behind him and stab him in the neck. As soon as I see he's dead I hide the body, I can worry about it later all that matters right now is my doll.

I walk back down after getting cleaned up and look under the couch, "ok doll you can-" but I don't see her there. Getting a little nervous I run around the house looking for her. Finally a check the basement and sees her down there. "What are you doing down here doll~"

Y/n POV:

While hiding in the basement I hear the door open which immediately smile thinking it was the cop, but frowns when I see Deku who smiles in relief seeing me there, "What are you doing down here doll~" he asked and tilted his head at what shows confusion. "I was hoping the cop would find me" I pushed past him and went back up.

"Doll~ I thought you loved me" I could practically hear his pout as he follows behind. "Not anymore I don't" I answered blankly. "Hm oh maybe you'll get Stockholm syndrome and stay!" He smiles at the thought. "Yeah not gonna happen" I start eating again. "Hm it'll happen eventually"

I finished first and was going to get up but he starts talking "Hey doll, can you give me all you hair pins please" he puts his hand out and raises the other holding the remote. Slightly confused I do so. He grins a bit "thank you~" and throws them away. "What the fuck!" I was furious. "Sorry doll~ can't  have you picking any locks can we" he comes up behind me and snakes his arms around me.

"Those were my favorite though" I push arms of me. He pouts and pulls me up, "we can buy you new ones if you like" he smiled slightly. "No it's fine" I already knew I was supposed to say no based on his facial expressions and how tight he was holding my waist. He beams at my answer and starts giving me head pats. Not gonna lie I was kinda enjoying the head pats and leaned into his touch

Deku's POV:

I was so happy she was getting the messages and I gives her head pats. She even started leaning into my touch! She's already starting to fall in love with me again and she doesn't even know it...............