Chapter 4

⚠️slight swear warning⚠️

Y/N's POV:

He brought me out of the basement, well more like carried to be honest. "You can go look around the house if you'd like~" he set you down. "Can you um, take the collar off" I asked. "Of coarse not! You need to keep it on so I know you don't leave!" He answered smiling.

You sigh a bit and look around the house. It was a two story, with a basement. Upstairs there was a bedroom and bathroom, there was also a room with games. Downstairs there was the living, the kitchen, another bathroom, and a closet.

"Baby doll can you come here please~!" He called from the kitchen. You sigh and walk over, "what" you growl. "Be nice" he pouts. "I just wanted to tell you about my quirk everyone thought didn't exist!" he explains.

"Oh really, what is it" to be honest I do not believe him. "Well, we will never die, my quirk prevents me and anyone around me long enough from dying" he smiles brightly and wraps his arms around you. "What's the-" she gets cut off. "I'm not finished yet puppy~ since I used my quirk on you, you can't leave! If you go more then 40 or 50 miles away from me, you'll die~" he grins and hides his face in your shoulder. "Wha- your lying!" You exclaimed. "Wanna test your luck dolly~" he looks up.

"I- I don't believe you" you say. "Would you like to test it~" he starts grabbing a knife. You see him going for the knife and quickly starts talking, "no no no I believe you! I believe you!" You say quickly. "Aw good girl, such a good girl~" he grins and goes back to cuddling in your neck. "Are you hungry doll~?" He asked.

"A little" you answered. He lets go and looks through the cabinets. "What would you like!?" He asked. "I have no clue" he sighs a bit, "how about F/F" he smiles and turns to look at you. "Sure" he starts making it right away.

Seeing as he was distracted I start slowly going to the front door. When I make it I turn to see if he was still busy and start trying to unlock the door with a hair pin.

Deku's POV:

While I was cooking I heard the sound of creaking at the door, sounding like a lock in a way. But I already knew what she was doing, and she better stop before I have to do something I don't want to.

Y/N's POV:

I heard a click of the door and I run out. I hear footsteps behind me but I keep running. I run into an alley way hoping to catch him off guard. As soon as I think he's gone I start walking out till I feel a hand cover my mouth and an arm wrap around my waist, "you know that wasn't very nice puppy" he sighs a bit sadly.

I stand still knowing there was no way out of this at the moment. He picks me up and carries mw back to the house locking the door right away. He sets you on his lap, "pick a number between 1 and 50" he says while smiling. "Uh- 34?" I answered.

"Hm not to bad" his smiles turn into a grin, "34 minus 4 is what?" He asked. "Um 30" you answered slightly confused. "You haven't figured it out huh?" He pulls out the remote. "30 seconds doll~" he turns the power of the shock up 4 times.  "W- wait", "hm yes doll?~" he looks at you. "I'm sorry" I say quickly. "..... I think we both know you don't really mean it~" he presses the button. Immediately your met with extreme pain making you scream. While your in pain Deku just pets your head counting slowly.

After what felt like for ever he finally stopped and sighs, "I really didn't want to do that y/n, but you left know choice" he pick you up and carries you upstairs to the bedroom and lays you down. "Why don't you take a nap ok?" All you did was nod. You eventually was able to fall asleep with your sore neck and he went back to cooking dinner.