Chapter 7

Y/n POV:

I turn around surprised when I see "Bakugou, what are you doing here!?" I asked confused. "Saving your dumbass that's what!" He grabs my hand and drags me out. I look around to see everyone minding their business. We managed to get out and he brings to a car and immediately drives to his place.

Deku's POV:

"So what did you need to talk about" I asked getting a drink. "Nothing at all" he answered making me look at at him confused. "Then why are you waist my time" I asked super annoyed since I could be spending time with my doll right now. "That was the point" I look at the man confused before grinning slightly when I see her gone. I sigh and smash the glass cup then slit his throat with it ending him quickly.

I run and check the parking lot to see them gone. I growl slightly before pushing the button turning up the shock a bit.

Y/n POV:

We were almost back to his place when suddenly I feel a bunch of shocks. Apparently Bakugou immediately knew what was happening and pulled the car over and grabbed a knife. "T-the f- f-uck are y-ou doing" I asked twitching from the shocks.

"Getting the collar off you dumbass now hold still" it took a few but he managed to get it off with out any damage to me. The rest of the way there we sat in silence, it wasn't till I got to his place he starts talking. "How did you know where I was" I ask as we go in his bedroom.

"Well I found he owned a company and was able to go to the party"he explained. "But how did you know I would be there" I question. "Well while he was torturing me or whatever all he did was talk about you!" He says slightly Annoyed. He rolls his eyes before continuing, "what do you want for dinner".

Time skip:
Same POV:

It was now night time  and Bakugou was already passed out on the couch while I was watching tv. It was now 1:22AM but I just couldn't fall asleep. I was to paranoid. I hear something in the kitchen and wake up Bakugou to tell him about it. He tells me go in the bedroom and lay down it's probably nothing, but he still went to check.

He hasn't come up yet making me slightly confused so I walk out and go to the kitchen. I was immediately flung into a hug. I was about to hug back thinking it was Bakugou till I saw fluffy green hair and a knocked out blonde boy on the ground.

"I- wha-" but ofcoarse I get cut off, "doll! I was so worried about you! I'm so sorry I left you for this monster to take you!" He sighs a bit sadly. "Im sorry doll I'm gonna have to knock you out, but don't worry when we get home your gonna love me" he said grinning. Before I could say or question anything I was met with darkness..........