Chapter 9

A/n: btw most of this chapter will be in deku's POV, or no ones.

No-ones POV:

You wake up in a bedroom. It looks somhow familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it. Another thing you noticed was a weird muzzle on your mouth. It was kinda uncomfortable so you start to untie it but before you could deku quickly burst in the room tying your mouth muzzle back. He sits in front of you after. "Hey doll how are you feeling" he asked looking in your eyes as if checking something.

Not being able to say anything you just point at your muzzle confused. He quickly starts talking, "o-oh uh that is just for your quirk you have to keep it onto protect others, you understand right?" Ofcoarse that wasn't the real reason, but how were you supposed to know that it makes the "medicine" last longer. I mean you don't even remember what your quirk is.

You nod understanding believing him. "D- do you remember who I am" he asked as if he was worried to trigger something. You nod ofcoarse remembering and he hands you a piece of paper and pencil to write what he is to you. Because of what he gave you and memory loss you wrote down him as your boyfriend. You then hand him the paper and he immediately starts smiling. "Yes, you got it right, I'm so glad you remembered" he smiles happily and hugs you tightly.

When he pulls away he tells you how your only aloud to take the muzzle off to eat. "Oh! And by the way I have a business friend coming over, we need to discuss something, so if I allow you to sit with us will You be quiet" you nod saying you will. He smiles and pats your head slightly then looks at the clock to see the time, it was 2:26pm. "He's gonna be here in like 4 minutes so let's go downstairs, ok" he stands up and extends a hand to you.

He brought you downstairs to the dining table and tells you to sit which you comply. A few minutes later there is a knock at the door and a man with short grey hair walks in. Deku invites him to the table and they immediately start talking about business. You start getting bored and play with your feet slightly. The man finally notices you "deku who is this" he asked glaring at you. "Oh this is my girlfriend" he said grinning.  "Well she's being annoying" the man grumbled. Izuku sighs and looks around for somewhere he could still see you. "Hey doll, can you go sit on the couch please"  you look at deku confused because he said you can stay if your quiet, and you were being quiet.

You shake your head no making him sigh a bit. "Now." He said in a more commanding tone. He wasn't gonna lie, he was happy you wanted to stay near him, but he also didn't want you to hear what they were gonna talk about next.  You frown slightly but does as told. You lay on the couch and stare At the ceiling. "Ok why haven't you been killing as many people, usually your on a roll" the man asked. And izuku answered with a smile and slight blush "well I have my doll now, I don't really have a reason to kill unless someone tries taking her"

While you were laying there you hear a knock at the front door. You look over and see deku clearly hadn't heard so you decided to be nice and answer for him. You opened the door ready to welcome the person the best you could with a muzzle, but before you could even wave you got dragged out and the person starts running from the house. You look over to see who they are and see a blond with red eyes.

Deku's POV:

I wasn't to happy with him asking all these questions about my doll. He was explaining something but suddenly stops, "uh your girlfriend is gone" startled by that I quickly look over to see her gone from the couch and front door open. I got a bit mad at her for running but when I go to the to chase her, I'm surprised to see Bakugou practically dragging her away. 'How did he find the address!?' I thought to myself running after them. I managed to catch up a ripped her out of his grip. "Hey give her back!" He yelled at me, 'why is he always yelling?'. "No she's mine, not yours" I said grinning and holding her. (Kinda imagine how Hanako held yashiro!)  "she doesn't want to be with you!" He once again yelled, 'jeez does he ever shut up'. I rolled my eyes slightly but smile, "are you sure about that" I said grinning.

He looks at her and see's her hugging me back slightly. He was about to yell at her before he made confused face, "why does she have a muzzle?" He asked. "No reason" I answered still smiling. "Why are her pupils pink!" He screamed again. I sigh a bit and covers her ears, "I'm just doing what is right".

I start hearing her breath heavily so I turn her around to see what's wrong. One of her eyes were already turning blue "oh uh doll we have to get your medicine ok" he said guiding you back to the house. "Y/n don't listen to him! Don't take what ever he's gonna gi-" he suddenly stops talking making me turn around slightly, and I see oku (the guy he was talking to before!) putting a cloth over his mouth knocking him out.

When we get back the house I bring the syringe to her but she pushes it away. I look at her a little upset "doll you have to take this for your illness" I see her start to take off the mouth Gaurd so I did the only think I could think of, I knocked her out.

When she's out cold I inject her with the stuff laying her comfortable on the couch. I then go in to the basement. I see an awake Bakugou tied up and oku. Oku turns around and looks at me, "why don't we finish what we were discussing" I nod and we walk back to the dining room passing a knocked out
Doll on the way.