Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)

Começar do início

"I only aim to please you," You tease, accepting the kiss he smashes to your lips.

His hands are gentle as they gently massage your tender breasts, a whimper of delight leaving you. Your tongues tangle as you exchange kisses, Slender's tendrils supporting your back as he thrusts into you. Your free hands wrap around his neck and you pull him close, a smile of delight on your lips as he moves inside of you. Your walls tighten nicely around his length as he thrusts in and out of you, his length hot against your insides. You tremble and moan as pleasure overwhelms you, hormones raging hard as Slender pounds into you. His tongue trails along your neck before he takes a bite into your shoulder, crying out in delight from the sweet pain.

"Slender!" You cry out from the pleasure, shuddering as blood slowly drips down your shoulder.

Slender chuckles and slowly licks up the blood as he continues thrusting in and out of you, your nails digging into his back as you hold him tighter. He feels your walls clamp around him before he feels the muscles contracting when you reach your peak. The euphoria you feel is intense with all of the pent up hormones and emotions flowing through you, a trembling and panting mess as he rides out your high.

"Still okay?" He asks, his movements slowing a bit.

"Yes, I'm okay. Let me pleasure you too," You pant. "Please!"

"Of course my darling," He smiles, the two of you coming together in yet another kiss as he picks up his speed.

You wind up with two more orgasms before Slender finally meets his peak, a groan of delight leaving you as he fills you to the brim. You pant beneath him as he lets himself soften inside of you before pulling out and laying beside you. You roll over and immediately cling to him, happily laying your head on his chest as he wraps himself around you. His fingers gently stroke through your hair as you come down from the intense pleasure, giggling when you feel movement inside of you.

"What's so funny?" He asks you.

"We woke the baby," You tell him, pulling his hand down to your stomach so he can feel your child moving inside of you.

"We sure did. Someone's hungry aren't they?" He asks.

"Mhmm," You hum in agreement, refusing to let Slender go anywhere as you cling to him. "But later. I don't wanna right now."

"You're gonna make them grumpy," He laughs.

"Then I apologize to my kidneys," You laugh.

~~~~

"Y/N! You didn't come see me!" Offender whines as he bursts into the living room.

"Sorry, I got hungry," You tell him, your face and hands covered in barbecue sauce from your ribs.

"My brother got to you didn't he?" He laughs, plopping down on the couch beside you and snatching one of the ribs.

"I can be very convincing," You giggle, pouting when Offender fits the entire rib in his mouth and easily slides all of the meat off the bone.

"HEY! That's not fair!" You whine.

"Keep practicing on Slender. You'll get there," He teases with a purr, your cheeks flushing bright red.

"Kindly refrain from your perversions around my wife," Slender scolds his brother. "And don't eat all of her food."

"She didn't say no," Offender says, sticking his tongue out at his brother.

"Don't make me hurt you," Slender growls in warning.

"It's okay, Slender. Don't worry," You laugh. "I'm getting full anyway.

"You're a mess," He sighs, pulling out a handkerchief and coming over to gently wipe up your face.

He chuckles when you pout your lips, leaning down and pressing a kiss to them.

"You taste like barbecue," He chuckles, resting his forehead against yours.

"I'd rather taste like you but I'll settle for this," You tease with a smirk.

"Y/N!" Slender cries, his face flushing bright red as you and Offender burst into laughter.

"Only you can embarrass my brother. I do hope you have a boy," Offender snickers, grunting when Slender shoves him off the couch.

"I already told her it's gonna be a girl. Don't jinx it," Slender growls, plopping down on the couch beside you.

"I think it's a boy," You say through a mouthful of rib.

"Don't take his side!" Slender whines.

"HA!" Offender shouts with grin, grabbing another rib and claiming the other side of the couch beside you.

You hum and continue your eating as the boys continue to bicker, suddenly feeling your eyes grow droopy as you eat. You lean against Slender and work to wipe off your fingers with a handkerchief, your hands lowering into your lap when you fall asleep. Slender sighs when he notices you fell asleep, gently pulling you into his lap and lounging on the couch. You make soft noises in your sleep as you snuggle against him, feeling happy and content in his arms.