chapter 11

It's been a week taehyung entered the school..every girls are drooling over him..but he didn't care because he have his kook...

In classroom..

Everyone was sitting and talking about random things...but taehyung was looking at his love of his life who was reading books...

After sometime teacher entered the class room..and started she's class....

In the class time taehyung was looking at kook...but there were someone looking jealous...

After the class ..

Kook was walking through the school garden....

???:hey...stop.

Kook turned around and saw miya(random name).

Jungkook:huh?ya??you need any help..

Miya:no I don't need any help..also I don't seek help from bitchs ...

Jungkook:mind your language

Miya:huh?a nerd is talking back to me?look you bitch I am not interested to talk to you I just come here to tell you that taehyung is mine... ONLY MINE!

Saying that miya just walked away... leaving a confused kook behind..

Kook just struggle it off and gone to his class..

While going to his class kook bumed to someone... which make the two fall down...

Kook:I am sorry I am so sorry..

Kook said and opened his eyes...

Kook just stunned by the handsome face...

Taehyung:you don't have to say sorry it's okay...and why are your cheeks red?are you ok?

Jungkook;ya..ya..i.i.i am..o.o.ok..by.bye....

Taehyung:bye .

But there was someone seeing it with fire eyes...

Miya:how dare you to ignore my words Jeon jungkook.. just wait and watch what is coming for you....(evil smirk)

-continue

I am really sorry for not uploading chapters...my school is open and I have to complete my notes.. please forgive me...I will try my level best to upload fast...

And I know that in some places I use jungkook and some places I use kook and some kookie...😂😂😂😂..is this making you guys irritated or something.. please tell me..and comment and vote ❤️❤️