He didn't notice the girls left or cared.  Kise smirked and soon followed you. "Wait for me (f/n)-chii." Kise laughed and splashed you with some water. Giggling you splashed back and it soon began a splash fight. 

Nigou barked happily as he doggy pattled around you and Kises bodies. Kise wrapped his arms around you from behind and nuzzled your neck. "Kise stop that tickles." you giggled with a blush appearing on your cheeks. Kises eyes made contact with Kurokos. "I'll be right back (f/n)-chii. I need to go put on some more sunscreen." Kise released you and walked back onto the shore.

Kise grabbed his towel and dried some of his hair before turning his attention to Kuroko. "You look mad Kuroko-chii." Kise pointed out. "Your getting to comfortable with (f/n)." Kuroko stared at you in the water playing with Nigou.

 "You know what they say Kuroko-chii." kise began to apply some more sunscreen to his skin. "First come first serve." Kise tossed his sunscreen back in his bag before walking back to the water.

-----------------------------

After the eventful day at the beach you, Kuroko, and Kise grabbed something to eat a maji burger. "Want me to walk you home?" Kuroko and Kise offered at the same time. They slightly glared at each other which made you giggle. "I think I'm gonna allow Kuroko to walk me home since he only lives about a block away." you smiled. "OK (f/n)-chii! I'll see you later." Kise hugged you. 

Kuroko pulled you away which shocked you slightly. "Lets go, its getting late." Kuroko began to walk away. "Bye kise!" you quickly rushed after Kuroko who wrapped an arm around your waist once you got beside him. You didn't really mind and began to pet Nigou who's head was currently sticking out of Kurokos bag. 

While you were distracted Kuroko turned his head slightly to see Kise glaring at your retreating figures. Kise watched as a smirk appeared on Kurokos face and his hand went a bit lower close to your behind.

 You didn't notice due to the alaskan pup having your full attention. Before you knew it you and Kuroko had arrived in front of your house. You pulled out your key and unlocked the door. "You wanna come in?" you offered with a smile.

"I have a few things to do before going home. You wouldn't mind watching Nigou would you for a while?" Kuroko asked. "Not at all." you smiled. Kuroko took Nigou from his bag and handed him to you. "Take your time!" you waved to Kurokos retreating figure. 

Smiling you closed the door and walked to your bathroom. "I think you could use a bath." you giggled and started running some water into the tub. You slide Nigous swim trunks off and placed him in the water. 

After the bath you wrapped Nigou in a fluffy purple towel and began to dry him off. You placed him on your bed and grabbed a long t-shirt and some underwear. "Be a good boy." you tapped Nigous nose lightly and walked back into the bathroom. After cleaning and rinsing the tub you started your shower.

You got out, dried off, and changed. You walked out to see a sleeping Nigou curled up on your pillows. Smiling and looking over at your clock your smiling face turned into a face or worry. "Its eleven. I hope Kuroko is OK." you sighed and walked downstairs. 

Searching through your fridge you grabbed a bottle of water. You brought the cool liquid to your lips but stopped when you heard someone knock on the door. 

Placing the water on the table you walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Kuroko, I was beginning to get worried." you gave a sigh of relief. "Sorry (f/n)-chan." Kuroko apologized. "Nigou is upstairs asleep, I'll go get him. Please come in." you walked upstairs to grabbed the sleeping pup.

 You picked up Nigou and tried your best to be silent. Kuroko was staring at some of the pictures on your wall. Most were of you growing up and a few were of you and your parents on vacations.

"This is a nice one of you." Kuroko pointed to a picture of you leaning against a cherry blosson tree in a beautiful (f/c) dress. "Thanks." you smiled and handed him Nigou. "I hope he wasn't much trouble." Kuroko rubbed the sleeping dogs head. "He was a sweetie." you giggled. "I'll see you at school on monday." Kuroko waved good-bye and left. You locked your door and walked upstairs. Climbing into bed you yawned and quickly fell asleep. 

"I did it all for you."

"Th-they were friends."

"They were going to take you from me." 

Your eyes widened as you stared at the man in front of you. He wore all black with a mask on. It had no mouth or right eye only a left eye which currently held a blue eye that you felt was piercing through your soul. His voice seemed familiar you just couldn't place it. Your hands were currently blood stained along with your clothes. 

"Now we can be together." He lifted the bottom of his mask and pressed his warm lips against your cold ones.

Your eyes shot open and you were breathing heavily. You were sweating and sighed. "Nightmares suck." you grumbled and closed your eyes after a few minutes. "What does it mean?" You thought to yourself. You quickly fell asleep but fell back into your beautiful nightmare once again.....