I closed my journal with teary eyes, and went to take a nap

Y/N POV

I'm here for the past whole week. I'm badly bruised. It's the same routine. Yuchan beat me every day and then Max gave me my food. I am quite tired and hungry, to be honest, one bread and a glass of water is not enough. I was waiting for Yuchan to come. After some time he entered the cell.

"Wow, you look like shit." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay let me tell you something." He said while sitting on a chair.

"When I first captured you I wanted to know information about Seokjin and Namjoon's deal with that dipshit but now I don't need that. Your brother has agreed to work with me so I don't need them anymore." He said,

"Then why am I still here?" I asked uninterestedly. He isn't going to let me go that easily.

"I want to kill your brother first but then I thought it won't be easy to kill him so I made you my target. You will pay for your father's sins." He smirked.

"What sins?" I asked confused.

"Your father killed my parents because they didn't pay the debt. He killed them in front of my eyes. I couldn't save them. One of your father's men tried to rape my sister too but I saved her, and we escaped our hometown.

I wanted to take revenge that's why I joined the mafia but soon I realized that Jackson won't be an easy target, of course, he is more powerful than Namjoon and Seokjin. So I stalked you.

At first, when your brother knew that I'm after you, he threatened me so I turned towards Namjoon, but he betrayed me and finalized a deal behind my back but yesterday you will not believe what I found."
He said.

He took out his phone and showed it to me. Every color from my face drained. It was a video of that day, the day my parents were killed. How is it possible? No one was home that day. Who made this video?

"H-how is it possible? No one was home that day." I asked bewildered. I can't believe it.

"One of your maid's sons made it. He was there when all of this happened." He said. What the actual fuck? This video is very important. Jackson could be killed and I would be free. If our men saw this video they will know that Jackson killed them. And he will be sentenced to death as a punishment for killing his own family and I will be free. Free to live my life according to my wish.

"I know what you are thinking but you will not be able to escape. I want to kill you right now but I don't want to make it easy. I would have my fun with you and then I will kill you." He said evilly. I know what he meant, he was going to rape me. I was scared but I knew better than to show it on my face.

"By the way, you didn't hear the full story so when I found this video I threatened your brother and I gave two choices you or his life and his business, and he chose the latter. So in short I can do whatever I want to with you." He smiled sickly at me.

"You could give this video to our men, and they will kill Jackson and in this way, you will get your revenge." I reasoned with him. Damn, that thing is worth everything.

"Yeah I can do that, but he is important you know in flourishing my business so I can't kill him." He said with a grin.

"You are lucky that I have a meeting so you won't get any beating today but tomorrow will be your last day." He said and went away.

I need to escape. I can't lose hope now. Jackson will finally pay for what he had done. I pulled the chains but no luck. There was nothing in this cell that can help me open these chains. I can't even move, it hurts like a bitch. Suddenly the door opened and Max entered. He didn't bring me my food. Weird.

"Yuchan is gone for a very important meeting. This is your only chance to escape." He said while unlocking the chains.

"You are helping me?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I can't let him rape you so yes I am helping you. There is a secret door at the end of this passageway. You can escape from there. No one knows about that door so you will have time to run away. You are in the middle of a forest right now. Once you get out run as fast as you can and try your best to get out of this forest. I will give you a phone and some money, you can hail a cab afterward. Go straight to Namjoon's house. You are safer there." He said while helping me stand.

Max walked me towards a wall. He pressed something and the wall or door opened. What? Do these things exist?

"Woah, I have only seen things like this in movies," I said. He laughed lightly. As he said we were in a forest. We went outside and I was glad to be able to breathe in the fresh air.

"Okay so here's the phone and some money," Max said while stopping. I take those things from him.

"Thank you so much." I smiled at him. He smiled and went back. I took a deep breath and took off. I was in so much pain but I didn't slow down. It's now or never. After a while of running. I was finally on the road. I switched o the phone but there was no network. Shit now, what should I do? I start walking. After some time I finally got a network. I called a cab and was waiting for it to arrive. The cab arrived in 10 minutes. The cab driver was scared at first. I can't blame him but then I told him that I was captured and some guy helped me run away, he calmed down. I gave him the address of Namjoon's house. After about an hour or so we reached Namjoon's house. I paid him and walked towards the front door. Thank God the guard knew me so he let me in. I pressed his doorbell and after two are three rings the door opened. When he saw me his eyes went wide, and he pulled me towards me.

"What the fuck happened to you? Who did it? Tell me and I will kill them with my own fucking hands." He said angrily.

"I will tell you but let me come in." I smiled at him.

"No, we are going to a hospital first." He said and picked me up in bridal style. I didn't argue because after all that running I was feeling weaker and all my old wounds start bleeding again. He made me sit in the front seat and went inside his house. He returned with a long coat and made me wear it. I nearly forgot that my clothes were all tattered. I got comfortable in the front seat.

My eyes were getting heavy and suddenly everything was becoming double. Namjoon was calling me but I couldn't focus. Soon darkness took over.

To Be Continued......