ɪɴɢᴜʀᴇᴅ

Start from the beginning

After dinner, we clean up and get everything sorted. Y/n stays attached to me the whole time not letting go. We all sit down and get into teams.

team A: chris and chris
team B: jeremy, robert and mark
team C: Scarlett, Elizabeth and y/n

We are all playing monopoly at the moment but y/n just stays on my lap the whole time as we play, "YES YOU LANDED ON MY PROPERTY YOU OWE MEEE" Robert shouts to Chris. I feel y/n smile into my chest and stroke her hair. She turns around so she is now facing everyone. "oh look who came out" Jeremy teases y/n. Y/n just laughs at him. She started playing at time to time but most the time she was just fascinated with the rings on my hands. We have been playing for a while now and we decide to play a different game. We are now playing game of life. "y/n do you want a girl or a boy" Lizzie asks her. "GIRLLLLL" she shouts. Me and Lizzie laughs. "i think she said boy Liz" Chris teases. "No mister i want a girl" y/n says scrunching her nose up making everybody laugh harder than ever. "girl it is then" Lizzie laughs.

After a few hours we decide to watch a movie. (idk pick a movie) i notice y/n slightly asleep so i stand up and go to take her upstairs, she wakes up and tries to wriggle out of my arms. "no.....put......me.......down" she says. I give up and let her down, i do not want a screaming match tonight. She runs over to Liz and jumps on her lap. "Save me aunt Liz save me" she shouts. Everyone laughs again, "don't worry i will protect you y/n" Lizzie whispers to y/n.

Were watching like the 3rd movie of the night and y/n is facing me with her eyes closed. I'm assuming she is asleep, i take her from Liz but she wakes up again and try's to squirm away. "hey miss leave me alone" she says scrunching up her nose like she did the Chris hours ago. "But your tired y/n you need to sleep baby" i say to her. "nooooo.......no put me down" she whines. I grip her tighter so she can't get down. I take her upstairs and now she is full on crying. "n-no i'm not t-tired l-leave me alone" She say running out of the bedroom and back down to the living room. She runs to the sofa and sits by herself.

 She runs to the sofa and sits by herself

(one of these things)

She lies across it sideway with her head resting on the arm and her feet on the other side. I let her stay there becasue sooner or later she will fall asleep.

We are still watching movie's this is the 6th one maybe. I look over at y/n who hasn't moved in a while she is cuddled into a cushion with her body turned away from us. I walk over and head faint snores, i notice the tear stains on her cheeks. I lift her up but sit back down with her on my lap.

We were all going up to bed as it was 2am and we all had things to do tomorrow. I walked to our room and placed y/n down while i got ready for bed. When i came out the toilet i noticed y/n sitting up on the bed. i almost fainted at the sight. It was scary, "mommy come here" she whines with her hands in the air. i walk over and scoop her up and she leans her head on my shoulders and plays with my hair. "i'm tired" she says sleepily. "i know baby i know" we get into bed and y/n sits on my stomach playing with my hair. "y/n baby lie down" i whisper to her. "no wait a second" she whines again, she was cleary doing something with my hair. She finally stopped and lay down. "i wub you mommy" she says half asleep. "i love you too baby now go to sleep little monkey, we have a photoshoot tomorrow" i whisper to her. With that we both doze off to sleep.
♥︎

words: 1593

(2/12/21)