Eruption 7 - The Last Straw

Start from the beginning

Onyx: "FUCK!"

The rest of the class and Himeko all turned over to pay attention and saw said boy crouched as he held his head as the kettlebell weight that slammed into the side of his head fell to the side of him. Onyx gazed to the side where the impact came from and saw a smirking Kiana, though his vision was slightly blurred and saw two more of her. Bronya immediately ran up to the boy and checked his condition.

Onyx: 'That little...'

Black sparks began to crackle across his body as his irises turned a deep shade of red from anger, he dropped a hand and began to curl it into a fist which Bronya noticed. Mei was reprimanding Kiana for her recklessness with the weight.

Bronya: "Subject Onyx? Can you hear me?"

[Order: Do not engage, due to the circumstances evidence points to it being purposeful with the intent to raise your anger for her amusement.]

Onyx gritted his teeth before closing his eyes before reopening them back to their default black.

Onyx: 'I know damn it...'

He kneaded the side of his head before putting both hands on his knees then pushed himself to a stand.

Onyx: "Bronya I'm fine. Mei it's fine it was an honest accident."

Bronya: "Is Subject Onyx sure?"

He walked over to the barbell he dropped and picked it back up then assumed the position from before, his vision slowly returning to normal.

Onyx: "A hundred percent,"

With that he wordlessly started from the top with Bronya counting for him again. Mei let it go since he was though Bronya sent a small glare Kiana's way then looked back to Onyx slowly everyone went back to doing their own thing. Kiana didn't expect him to be so collected and grumbled that her plan didn't work out as well as she wanted it to.

Timeskip

Classes were over and the team were at the dorm eating their dinner with Onyx now having a bandage around his head. He insisted he was fine but Bronya and Mei forced him to see the school's nurse. For the rest of the day Bronya had stayed closely by his side to make sure he was fine while keeping a close eye on Kiana, noticing the white haired girl had consistently tried to rile the black haired boy up. 

Onyx finished his meal and went to drop his dishes before heading into his room for a little bit then reappeared in some casual wear and heading to the front door.

Onyx: "Mira called me for something I'll be back by bed probs."

Mei: "Alright, have a good time."

Bronya: "Bronya will join you."

She got up and was about to walk over to him only for Mei to grab her wrist to stop her.

Mei: "No. You and Kiana both have to clean your rooms after this."

Kiana: "What?! Why not him?!"

At that Onyx had already gone through the door and closed it behind him.

Mei: "Because he takes great care of things important to him."

Kiana grumbled before finishing her meal to go clean up her room. As she was walking along the corridor she walked past Onyx's room not minding it.

Timeskip

The next day was a free day so there were no classes and more so giving time for teams to train and study for the upcoming exams. Team 5 obviously were no exception as everyone was woken up early and began to get ready for the day. Onyx exited his room with a towel over his shoulder and his toiletries to head to the bathroom with Kiana walking with a towel covering her body, the two made eye contact before a look of mutual dislike crossed both of them. Though for a brief moment the both of them observed the other's body, Onyx admiring the fresh droplets of water that rolled along her skin while Kiana watched with intrigue as the boy's muscles flexed slightly from simple movements he'd make.