"M-my g-god! That was….that was….amazing, kookie!", surprisingly it was daniel and everyone who was laughing stopped for a second to register his words.

"Huh?",they asked in unison while Daniel was just dying in laughter.

"I really didn't expect that it would be this funny! Did you see that lady's expression when hoseokie hyung threw the rose at her? Though I could only see it for a second,it was priceless. I'll make sure that I use this dare in the future",daniel ranted in between his laughter and everyone was too shocked by Daniel's confession.

"Wasn't he sulking just awhile ago for making his 'hoseokie hyung' deal with that lady?",was the only thought that ran inside everyone's mind and Jimin took the initiative to ask it away.

"Weren't you sulking-

"That is different from enjoying the fun, Jiminie. Now come with me. Let's go save hoseokie hyung and bring him back",with that said,daniel and Jimin walked away in search of their precious hyung.

"He's just one of a kind,Mr.Kim. You'll get used to him as the time passes", jungkook said while the others just nodded their heads in affirmation.

"Yes,Mr.Kim. You'll get used to their weirdness just like I did. ",Yoongi said as he leaned over jungkook's shoulder who hummed slightly.

"Do you like strawberry milk,Mr. Kim?",this time, jin asked.

"Yeah", taehyung replied as he eyed the said male grabbing a carton from the bag beside him.

"Mind having one until they return,Mr Kim?",he asked and taehyung gratefully received it as he was really in need of one at the moment. After that much of a laughter of course his throat would be dried just like a deserted desert but before he could take a big sip,he was startled by a loud voice from the entrance.

"KOOKIE,YOU BRAT! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU IN THE PAST FOR YOU TO GIVE ME SUCH A DARE!? I WAS IN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION,YOU KNOW!?", Hoseok entered the living room while shouting which only made everyone laugh at his misery.

"Remember the incident with a policeman, hyung?", jungkook smirked which made Hoseok to curse under his breath.

"That doesn't mean you have to do this to me! I'll surely take my revenge,you brat! Don't forget that now is my chance to give dare", Hoseok grumbled as he sat down in the former arrangement.

"Where the hell is that damn bottle?",he grumbled but cooled down a little when daniel passed a can of Sprite to him.

"Ooff! A life saver!", everyone thought while Daniel gave them a look which clearly said ' be grateful to me for your entire lifetime' which instantly made everyone roll their eyes at him.

"Now roll the bottle,hyungie. Let's take our revenge on kookie",daniel mumbled but yelped when the older pinched him on his thighs.

"Don't act innocent, nielie. Your laughter was the loudest of all!", Hoseok glared at him which instantly made him pout and turn towards taehyung who was beside him.

"Mr.Kim,did you see? Hoseokie hyung just pinched me?",he pouted.

"You kind of deserve that. Isn't he your boyfriend? Why were you laughing at his misery?", taehyung asked and raised his eyebrows when daniel shook his head.

"We're not boyfriends",but his blush said otherwise and taehyung nodded his head understandingly when a series of 'yet' came from the group. And Hoseok who was too into his revenge mode to register what was happening around him.

"I'll roll the bottle now!",he informed as he rolled it while muttering a series of kookies as it continued rolling.

"Kookie- kookie- kookie- yoongi hyung? Why the hell did you come, hyung!?",he whined but rolled his eyes when he saw the youngest smirking at him.

"Do you even hear yourself,hobi?",yoongi grumbled but got totally ignored by the said male.

"Don't smirk at me,brat. I can still take my revenge indirectly",this time it was Hoseok who was smirking at him.

"Mr.Kim? Didn't you say that you had some work to do? Come with me. I'll help you do it", jungkook immediately suggested,the smirk from his hyung made him realise that something atrocious was about to happen to him.

"Those works can wait,Jeon. I don't mind doing it after some time", taehyung casually replied and chuckled when he saw the other looking at him with so much betrayal.

"Pfft",daniel didn't waste his chance to mock his friend while the others followed and Hoseok,the man with goals stopped them instantly before it would distract him from his mission.

"Enough,guys! Time to stop kookie from being evil! Jiminie,please understand my situation and co-operate with me. I'm doing this for our own good. So I expect you not to throw a tantrum in between my mission",he stated loudly and Jimin saluted as if he was dealing with a military colonel.

"Are you guys always this dramatic or-

"You've just witnessed a small part of them being like this,Mr.Kim. I've gone through a lot",yoongi mumbled as he turned towards Hoseok.

"Just give me the dare before I serve you in a platter to your senorita,Hobi",and that was enough for Hoseok to come out of whatever state he was in.

"Not you too,yoongi hyung. Let me just….yoongi hyung, your dare is... Let me explain. Imagine yourself in another dimension where Jiminie is not there and you're so much in love with kookie. But you've not yet confessed your love to him-

"You want me to confess my feelings to him",yoongi stated,so done with his life at this point.

"Bingo! That too in the cheesiest and cringiest way possible", Hoseok finished and both jungkook and yoongi wanted to die then and there.

"Just give me one damn reason why am I being friends with you people",yoongi grumbled while the rest other than jungkook and Hoseok were having the time of their lives.

"Whatever- let me just end this shit right now",he muttered as he turned towards jungkook, instantly changing his expression to a lovesick puppy.

"I had everything in my life, baby. Great parents, good friends, well established career but I still felt something was missing in my life. I really didn't know what it was but the moment you came into my life, my darling, I instantly felt complete. 

You,your eyes, your smile, your laugh, your presence. I'm in love with everything about you,my baby. I wouldn't promise you heaven and earth. But I have only one thing precious to me to give you and that is my heart. Will you accept my heart of love and be my boyfriend?",he said and instantly 'fainted' over jimin, while jungkook who was competing with a tomato  'fainted' over the nearest thing beside him and in his case,it was taehyung who was too stunned to push him away.

Everyone was silent for a second or two before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Damn! Yoongi hyung was on fire!",daniel chirped while the others laughed their hearts out because why not? It's two birds in one stone.

"Jeon's face was really funny to be honest! ", Taehyung laughed loudly, totally forgetting that he had to maintain his CEO image.

"I know right!",jin literally cried at this rate and to be honest, no one even considered him as their boss as they were too into the game.

"Now shut up and let me spin the bottle! And if anyone dares to talk about this in the future, I'll never hesitate to out all of your secrets",yoongi who was 'unconscious' for a few seconds literally threatened the others who instantly gulped in fear. Because yoongi always lives up to his words.

"Let me see….Mr Kim? Alright",he stated as he looked at the said male pointedly who suddenly became nervous for some reason.

"Hmmm…..okay, I've got it! I've always seen you as an uptight person. Let me change it for you. I want you to dye your hair in colour...red. And tomorrow or whatever day you first enter your company,I want you to match your suit with your hair",he said nonchalantly while others prayed for their friend's job safety. One thing that is common among the friends is,no matter who they are, when it comes to this game,they turn into pure evil,not really minding who they're dealing with.

Part 2 will be up because damn! The chapter was looooonnnger than expected 💃💃💃